News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

It was a dream...

Started by alanrotoi, August 17, 2002, 08:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Last night I had a dream. I'll tell it to you but don't think I'm a crazy man (at all). Maybe was a "nightmare" it depends the point of view.

It starts when I know that CAP (yes, that spanish pipsqueak) comes to Argentina and he stayed in the house of a friend of mine. That night I join the chat and I find him. I ask him about his performance on Kinshasa track (ISA comp!) He say he did it very well and sends his replay to me. When I open it I can see his time in the replay mode: 0:57.xx!!! You know is impossible to do this time in Kinshasa (at least with ISA rules). And I feel surprized and disappointed at the same time. I can remember when he is going with power gear and turn a short corner without loosing speed!!! and I'm saying: "I can't do that!".

After that I return to the chat and we try to meet us. But my girlfriend called and I wake up.  

Now tell me the truth... do you have dreams about stunts?

al il professore

exactly the kind of dream i got: i cant do that...

I dreamt to much and i cant do anything worth it.

But try my advice   now u play stunts while sleeping, dont forget to save your best rpls on the morning and to show us!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

jaja, when I'm playing Stunts all day I dream about it too   But it's normal, all Stunts maniacs and experts can't sleep without dreams about this magic game  

zaqrack

I had one too, Alan knows about iyt, but I`ll write it here too:

I was taken part on an amateur rally race with my AX. N Narrrow gravel track, with trees nexrt to it.

I had a very good time, I was the leader, then suddenly a beautiful white Citroen CX came, and left me with no problems. It looked like it was 0 day old. Later when I crossed the finish line, i saw trhe mysterious CX, and tried to catch it. I tried to follow, and at a red lamp in the city I managed to stay next to it, and I saw the driver. It was MINGVA! I tried to say hi, but he didn`t hear me, he was hearing music. Then the green lamp came, and he left with full-speed in the direction of Lithuania.

Then I went back to the prize-giving ceremony, you didn`t get prizes or money, but points, and you could choose things for your points. I was angry, because I didn`t have enough points for the bike (Mingva had, but he left), there was a cool hi-fi system, but my old schoolfriend, who finished third took it while I was chasing Mingva. So the rest of the dream was about that I can`t choose what to take.

Strange, isn`t it?  

Zak

Mingva

ql dreams you are dreaming   But I cann't imagine myself in Citroen.

It's very funny  

alanrotoi

That's the kind of dream-story I like. And I know there are more "stunts dreams" out there.