News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ONLINE race

Started by ZakKrack, August 27, 2002, 10:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Wooow, what a night the prvious one was!

I told the people on IRC, where they can get NFS3, and then I managed to build up the connection between me and Alain, so we raced for a long time (i`m sooo tired.  

Today Bonzai Joe will join too, but there`s place for 8 drivers, so all stunts-drivers, it`s time to compete!  

Zak

DukeBismarck

If you want to compete on a REAL online event you have to watch www.liveforspeed.net.

This is the most realistic driving game i have ever seen. It's just a demo (ca. 14 MB) but you can select between 2 tracks(rally and grand prix) and 3 types of cars. But you have to use a steering wheel, there is no support for keyboard only mouse.

On the online server are many good pipsqueaks from different countries.

I have found my destiny, so dont expect much activity from me in stunts next time.

al il professore

NFS3 TCP JOIN IP NFS3 TCP JOIN IP NFS3 TCP JOIN IP NFS3 TCP JOIN IP NFS3 TCP JOIN IP NFS3 TCP JOIN IP NFS3 TCP JOIN IP NFS3 TCP JOIN IP NFS3 TCP JOIN IP NFS3 TCP JOIN IP NFS3 TCP JOIN IP

BUT U NEED TO INSTALL NEED FOR SPEED 3 hot pursuit my friends... it allows a very fast online game. We need to have the same version too. And some detail could allow me to launch the game: go to directory 3d blabla and use 3dsetupblabla to choose the good option blabla. Then we can all play there... i hope every stunts pipsqueaks will fight opponents in nfs3 real time races... lets go!

THX GOD ITS CHRISMAS. STUNTS STUNTS STUNTS.

(for bismark about to forget stunts: dont do that... please.)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

That game looks good, but there`s one problem with it:

recommended PC : 600 MHz or better with a recent graphics card

maybe 2 or 3 years later I`ll catch that PC level.

But of course Stunts forever, before everythinga, anything comes (even Stunts 2, it can`t be so great, only more-good looking, and netwpork play, but the feeling... there are things which happen only once in history)

It`d be sad if you`d leave.  

Zak

Bonzai Joe

First of all, my computer isn't too happy about that game, but I might get it to work. Second of all, Stunts is forever the best. If Stunts was 1000, NFS3 would be about 7, and all other racing games would be between 0 and 5.

zaqrack

Those who want to play with the game which got 7 points on the scale where stunts is 1000, just click here, and wait, wait, wait.  

Zak