News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Welcome Aboard!

Started by zaqrack, October 19, 2002, 11:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Welcome to the new board, people!

Hope you'll find it at least as more friendly and userful, as I did.
And also I hope it won't be such a big thing to migrate here, and we'll have a live conversation here too.

Feel free to migrate your previous favourite topics here too, but take care the new categories.

Long live stunts!

al il professore

I just hope i will be the first to thank zack. great new rooms, comfortable and... cheap!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Cool new look for the forum. Good work Zaq.
But now u have to change the main colour of all your site to "Desert sand"  :D

zaqrack

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Cool new look for the forum. Good work Zaq.
But now u have to change the main colour of all your site to "Desert sand"  :D

No, because in a half hour there'll be another 10 colorschemes to choose from.:)

Zak

juank 23

hi zak i think is very cool the new design, but why dont you keep the past post and the number of replys everyone have, you know to feel more experimentated

Anonymous

Quote from: "juank 23"hi zak i think is very cool the new design, but why dont you keep the past post and the number of replys everyone have, you know to feel more experimentated

Because I can't migrate them. :(
It's be very hard to repost them here one-by-one. :)

Zak

alanrotoi

Organizers are preparing all for a big event that will come in 2003. PHP, New topics, new desings, rules.... I can see an horizon.

alanrotoi

....and I want to see 100 members in this forum at least. The 50 members of the old forum, and 50 new unkown!!!! :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I like the older one more.
(Maybe because there was Stunts&Women topic and there was motherfucka Argammon.)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"Welcome to the new board, people!

Hope you'll find it at least as more friendly and userful, as I did.

:(  Where are the differences? To it looks like always...  :oops:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Hey JTK that post was made 19 Oct 2002. Before that date there was an old forum. So that post was quite an old one. But Leo after one and a half years made a post to the topic.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

alanrotoi

The Stunts Golden Age :D

JTK