News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ISA World Ranking List

Started by Krys TOFF, November 08, 2002, 11:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

I have a question for ISA admins : Zak's comp earn points for the ISA WRL. But how these points will be counted next year ??

Imagine there is 10 pro-league drivers. They will receive the points for the 1st to 10th place. OK for that. 8)

Then there is 10 other drivers in amateur league : will they earn points for the ISA WRL or not ?? :roll:
Will they earn points as if they were 11th place to 20th place ??

Let us know your decision.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Will they earn points as if they were 11th place to 20th place ??

If the World Ranking List will exist next year I think the two zak's leagues will make hard the work in the moment to give points.

The pro and amateur leagues will use the same track. So is possible that the best times in amateur may be faster than few of the pro. So ISA World Ranking List would give more points to you only because you are in pro league.

A solution would be take all the results as a unique league.

zaqrack

You can always query the pro standings, amateur standings of a month, as well the ombined standings of a month, because it may happen, that the 9th in pro has a weaker time than the 1st in the amateur.
ISA WRL should use that list.

Zak

Mingva

ISA-Worldranklist is Pershing's idea. And I'm updating it because Pershing is lazy now :wink: There are 3 comps. with not the same participants, so must be created another ranking system, more objective. Maybe like in tennis,  maybe like ranking done by Akoss: drivers vs. drivers, or maybe hybrid of those two systems.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'll update my stats at the end of this year.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

I'll be happy if you wait with the new system till after November 15  :lol:
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

my rating system is here for u.

go here

I count all times results but a yearly version will begin in january :DDD

its based upon this formula:

ranking + time difference = relative force

the leader this year is Alan rotoi. Because he almost won everything he took part. I dont know if such a rating allows to stop playing a month if u want not to be under rated. Its still testing.

Just another proposal.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.