News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

lazyness is cool.

Started by ZakKrack, September 25, 2002, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I can`t chat tonight unfortunately, because my borhter is downloading from his computer through kazaa, and when the socks proxy is running, I can`t join IRC, so I rotated my monitor with 90 degrees, put my keyboard and mouse to the end of the bed, and now I`m browsing from my bed. Actually I`m watching anime cartoons.  

So I just wanted to say, that if you could you should try this, it`s really much better than sitting on a chair. Even better when there`s no heating yet and it`s so cold.  

I`ll definitely try playing stunts when laying.  

Zak

CTG

Quote from: ZakKrack on September 25, 2002, 10:00:00 PM
I can`t chat tonight unfortunately, because my borhter is downloading from his computer through kazaa, and when the socks proxy is running, I can`t join IRC, so I rotated my monitor with 90 degrees, put my keyboard and mouse to the end of the bed, and now I`m browsing from my bed. Actually I`m watching anime cartoons. 

So I just wanted to say, that if you could you should try this, it`s really much better than sitting on a chair. Even better when there`s no heating yet and it`s so cold.   

I`ll definitely try playing stunts when laying. 

Zak

<i></i>

Everybody was too lazy to answer. :D

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Btw I'm digging up the topics without answers. But some of them doesn't really deserve to be continued.

zaqrack

and it IS great to play stunts while laying :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on July 09, 2013, 04:17:23 PM
and it IS great to play stunts while laying :)

not really comfortable