News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Do you listen to music while playing Stunts?

Started by Bonzai Joe, October 19, 2002, 06:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonzai Joe

I voted for "Why do you grow cinnamon in your shoes?"Music is good for my Stunts

GTAManRCR

Yes, of course! But only if I'm not making a lap for ZakStunts, because without skidding sound, the cars are hard to control
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

Duplode

Very rarely, for the reason GTAMan mentions. Perhaps I should try it again for my next R4K NoRH lap, though!

CTG

Never. Even Stunts sound effects are switched off - I don't rely on engine sound anymore.

Cas

Generally, no. I do listen to the radio often, although usually in the afternoon while I work. When I drive in Stunts, it's the evening. But sometimes it may happen that I'm listening to the radio when I'm playing Stunts. Just a coincidence. I don't do it on purpose.

I remember a friend of mine always liked to put some music while playing computer games.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

CTG

However, when playing Open TTD, I listen to the original soundtrack of Transport Tycoon Deluxe! ;D

Cas

Oh!  I definitely do too!  I even composed a piano tune about a decade ago inspired in the music from TTD/OpenTTD, but I never made a MID files out of it so far. It'd fit well there
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.