News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Adelaide

Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2002, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That's the new track, the Adelaide. It's made by me and it's the third version of the track. First I wanted to make a short track where you have to do three laps of it, but then I decided to make a normal one again. But it's far away from being perfect.   The two parts before the end are not as they should be. The right way is to hard, because it costs too much time to break so early after the long straight banked road. I hurried too much by making the track and so it's not very good this time. I promise you that my next one will be better.

Flame the track!

zaqrack

This is the track, that requires manual transmission the most, from those I`ve ever driven.  

And a big disadvantage is, that you always know where to go and what to do. I like tracks, where you have some choices yourself (I`m not thinking on shortcuts)

Zak

zaqrack

15.05.2002:  Zak McKracken sent the first replay-handling time. It's a 1:20,75 and of course he

3:00pm     is first now. We'll see how long.

That was discriminative!!!!

Don`t you like that I`m gonna win?  ))

Zak

juank 23

i think its a good track its medium level and have fast corners, to be honest this is my favorite track since this competition started