News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

track analysis\composed fastest time BOMBAY

Started by ben snel, May 17, 2002, 09:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben snel

I did worst at the first paved corner (about +1.20 sec), where Roy was the fastest. After that I go faster and faster, get 4th, and stay 4th until the last jump, which I did worst again (about +1.30), and Zak was the fastest there. This jump takes him and Roy past me. CAP takes the lead after the first jump already, and holds his 1st position, around a few tenths of a second before Bonzai. Parano has the fastest jump and banked corner before the corkscrew at around 0:35. But then Bonzai takes the lead with an unique and fabulous jump at around 0:50 (after that comes the corkscrew) and stays ahead of CAP with around 0.20 of a second.

Out of 18 checkpoints, Bonzai and I have 3 fastest interim times, CAP has 2, and Roy, Parano and Zak have 1. At the other checkpoints 2 or more of us have the same interim-time (= the fastest time from one point to the next).

My own composed fastest time blended together with all the other best interim times, makes a composed fastest time of

1:07,40!  

Bonzai Joe

I refuse to believe that it is possible to drive 1.07.40...

ben snel

If you want, I'll send you a mail about the ideal checkpoint times, and my replay too (in which some of them are done). Mind you: this composed time consists of putting together all our fastest interim times in the REPLAYS we sent, but also of the fastest times I ever drove by practising, but which were not in my replay. I guess if I had all of YOUR fastest interim times (which of course you didnt write down, if alone because you didnt use my checkpoints) the composed time would be even faster.