News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ben , that time was with or without reply handling??

Started by juank 23, May 23, 2002, 03:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juank 23

hi ben how are you, i have this little question for you, its because im running without replay handling and i want to know how i am between the ones who use it and the ones doesnt use it, thanks bye

ben snel

if you did that REALLY without replay handling, you're the best driver of us all.

BY FAR

I'm so sorry that I only don't believe this...  

Anonymous

As I see it, it's possible to drive a time without replay handling between 1:25 and 1:26. The track doesn't have parts where you have to use RH one million times until you can do a special trick. There are no long 6thGear-parts. (I haven't managed it yet to get into the 6thGear before the long straight paved road.) So I personally think that the gap between the RH-users and those who use it won't be more than 8-10 sec. So, in my opinion the winner-time will be around 1:16-1:18. I will drive without RH for the next days, but I will also work on a RH-time if it's necessary to get into the points.

juank 23

ben, i just have to say that i really love this game and i really enjoy running it without replay handling, its important for the championship to get points but i really hate replay handling, i dont remember in wich track i try it, i spend 1 minute and i get borried, so believe me i NEVER USED REPLAY HANDLING and a little funny thing is that you say that you dont believe this time is real, welll i am sending in this moment a 1:25:10 WITHOUT replay handling and belive it or not i am really a good driver, try it without rh and you will see its real dirving fun

ben snel

i decided i believe you, after trying a couple of times myself. my third try was very ok, 1:27,something

sorry, and thanks: now I realise that my 1:23 is really shitty!  

juank 23

ben if theres no problem, when you make the amalgamated fastest time of this track can you tell me how i am between the best time is to know in which part i have to work hard, i mean faster parts or slower, thank you and good luck...  

Bonzai Joe

You can get about 1.23 wiithout replay handling. Of course theoretically you could drive a perfect round without replay handling, but you're not likely to....

juank 23

what do you mean by saying that, are you trying to tell me that i am not able to do it by my capacities?????

Bonzai Joe

The english use the phrase "you" as another way of saying "anyone". So when I say, "you're not likely to" it doesn't mean that you - Juank23 - is not likely to, it means that no one is, since it is obviously impossible.