News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

8 mins of 'Le Stunts'

Started by Anonymous, June 20, 2002, 03:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

New Idea how to see who is a real Stuntsdriver:

A new sort of competition:

A track on which you can drive more than one lap (it's easy to build, you have just to place the finish line in a backstreet). On this track you will have to drive for 8 minutes. Who makes the most distance in this 8 minutes will be winner. BUT the time you will have to drive on this track will be just 12 - 15 minutes!!! So you won't be able to use replay handling too much, because then you won't make the 8 minutes. Of course the track won't be new for you. You will get it one or two weeks before, but it will be different in the terrain to the original one. One of you guys will also make the same track with a different terrain for the ISA-Drivers, to make sure that we won't have cheated. The car we will use for this special competition will be the Jaguar or the Porsche 962. The only thing we don't know at the moment is, if everybody will drive at the same time on one day, or if we should make competition hours where we will met in the chatroom and let the drivers race. I would prefer the second version. I think we should make more competition hours a day. For example one in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night. We are planning to make this special competition from the 15th to the 21st July.

Suggestions please!

pArAnOXxX

that seems to take a lot of time

Anonymous

Yeah it will take a lot of time: A few hundred hours of training on the track and then finally 15 minutes competition.  

Good news, the Track for this special competition is downloadable now! But remember that the competition will be from 15.July until 21.July with the same track, but another terrain!!! We will met in the chatroom then and the driver(s) will have 15min time to drive 8min on the track. It will be like that: We will put the track on the site (every driver will have his own track (means with a special terrain for him (terrain won't change the track))) and from up to then the driver has 15min to download it, drive on it and to send it to us. We will write down the time when we give the track on the site (driver will be informed in the chatroom) and compare it then with the time the replay has been sent to us and of course not with the time when we have received it.

It is no problem to make all this things in fifteen minutes. Normally you should have finished with all this stuff after 12/13 minutes, even you crash sometimes.

The winner will be the driver who will make the most distance in this 8min. So like Le Mans... Cars are the Porsche 962 and the Jaguar XJR1. You can choose between them!

Mingva

So I'm not allowed to race the track more than one time in the period of 15-24 July? Oh my GOD, then this competition is for the REAL stunts drivers  

Anonymous

Yes, it is for REAL pipsqueaks!!!