News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 19

Started by zaqrack, October 26, 2002, 01:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Well I think 1.45.70 is quite a nice time... and I who thought I was going to take the lead. But at least I know that there's some kind of shortcut now... or that I am taking the wrong way...
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Let's see, how long I'll lead with my 1:45.70 time :roll: I think, two more secs I could improve it :wink: Maybe this time I'll be on top5 :D

P.S. This time is devoted to very Unskilled driver :lol:

BonzaiJoe

Trust me: Nobody knows NOTHING about the top-5 at the 5th day of the month. I'm sure everything will change, and Mingva may well be in top-5 this month, but the winning times will be much much better than 1.45 or 1.43. It's just a question of time.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"Wow Mingva! Nice time!

Mingva mentioned this on the Orion Home Page.
I want to say to him that CTG is not a good predictor. In May I sent 1:33,10 and he said that was a f*cking good time and in his opinion only Bonzai Joe would beat me. There was a 1:31,40 in my replay box and it was only the 7th place time. :(  The winner was Roy of course with an amazing 1:18............. :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

But 1:45 really sounds good, grats :D , I'll try the track tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

QuoteCTG is not a good predictor
ouch :shock: I must to work with my car harder. So, in this weekend I'm planning to do free practice session :wink: And then send better time.

CTG

OK Mingva, let's play that I ask and you answer!  :)  Is it possible to do your trick with auto trm?

al il professore

please. of course it s possible. (if u are mingva) >o=o<
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

In my replay aren't special tricks. This time is better than yours because of time difference between auto/manual transmissions :wink:

Guest givin comeback

Are you sure you did not use any shortcuts Mingva? I don't even get that time with the shortcuts I found *g*

Maybe I'm just to rusty :)

Would someone of the experts predict a winning time for this month?  Some time we can at least try to come close?

Sneller dan Guest givin

Quote from: "Guest givin comeback"
Maybe I'm just to rusty

Maybe :) :)

BonzaiJoe

Well, by using the Rotoi rule (take the best time you can possibly imagine and subtract a lot of seconds), the winning time will be about 1.40. But of course tricks are found every day, so it might as well be 1.30...

Argammon

For now.
Actually I have no idea which way to take...
The way I've taken it seems to be impossible to drive unde 1.45.00 but maybe I've mist a shortcut.....

CTG

There's only one trick i know. But i can't do that, i'm not so talented...  :cry: