News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Le Stunts, nothing for cowards

Started by Anonymous, July 08, 2002, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yes, Le Stunts will be for real Stuntsracers! Cowards, who fear that they aren't able to race without pressing Esc every 2 sec, should better not start! In Le Stunts you will have to concentrate extremly for 10 - 12 minutes. To drive 8 minutes without a big break is very hard and just something for real pipsqueaks. But I think everybody of you should try to be a real pipsqueak. Le Stunts will be a revolution in our Stunts-World!!!

juank 23

i think that telling about the concentration its real important, you have to be really concentrated in that moment, good words pershing,see ya in the comp

al il professore

Who did think of that? When you don't use the rep hand, you don't break any car and you brake more smoothly, u drive more carefully. That should be the result of the official trial taking place in the middle of july for all stunts lovers Let's see who is the best. The real best driver.

Orion team will be there. And hot, hot, hot wheels.

greets from France where the weather today was awful, al .

I edited that awful gibberishes on 12th july i understand why nobody understands me now ^_^ Edited by: al il professore at: 7/12/02 12:56:42 pm
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

I think Juank will kick my ***, but I'll try to be there anyway.

juank 23

hey alan i think that all this words around the new comp, are starting to put a big compromise from my part, ill try to kick your but, "just kidding", but i know that there are a lot of good pilots, like you, so lets just wait and see what happens, bye

CTG

BonzaiJoe

What was the concept of LeStunts, again? Live-racing on a really long track with only one attempt?
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

As technology improves, we could have live racing with any number of webcams and a referee who watches them all at once.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 30, 2012, 05:08:03 PM
What was the concept of LeStunts, again? Live-racing on a really long track with only one attempt?

As far as I remember, there was a short track where you had to complete as many laps as you can in 8 minutes gameplay (minimal RH was allowed, pipsqueaks had 12 minutes to complete it). It reminds me a bit on the famous Ribitimi live race versus Akoss. We built the track together (one half by Poo, the other one by me) and played 15 minutes with RH (Jaguar?). Guess who won... :D

CTG

Why don't we give a try to this format once again?

What we need is:

- 15 minutes online
- at least 2 teams (preferably more, of course) with 2-2 members
- a good track with pitstop part

The track: ~40-50 seconds long without RH, quite an easy one

Rules: pipsqueak A has to complete 3 laps and stop in the pit (rpl saved), send to pipsqueak B who also has to drive 3 laps (rpl saved), sending back and so on. The race ends after 8 minutes of pure gameplay. RH is allowed but you have only... hmmm... let's say 15 minutes to produce a decent replay (including the file transfers), so it will be enough only to correct the unwanted sliding / crashing accidents.

It doesn't really need a separate website, we can easily organize it even at the forum. Who is in?

BonzaiJoe

Sounds good, but one problem is that the speed of the file transfers will be a determining factor. But of course that's a bit like the speed of the mechanics in Le Mans. I'm in, if we can find a suitable time.

Chulk

So am I if we find a suitable time. (Team things seems to be quite difficult, but still doable)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Hopefully we'll find a suitable time, for I am certainly in!
(Steals away to stuntschallenge.net to stretch the NoRH muscles  ;))

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

File transfer is not that problematic, you can upload the temporary rpl files here. Since you have no time to check other replays (and we see the number of downloads), cheating is obviously impossible.

This weekend?