News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

What's news?

Started by Anonymous, July 28, 2002, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi Guys, I'm back!!!

Where I was???

In London!

On a concert of one of the greatest bands ever: THE CURE!!!

They had a performance in the Hyde-Park. Ticket was quite expensive (32,50 Pounds!!!), but it was worth every penny!

Sorry that I didn't tell you that I'm flying away, but I had problems with my internet connection again! Now everything seems to be alright again.

I checked my e-mail inbox and found some replays for the Kinshasa. Update tommorow if I have time! Btw, where the @#%$ is Ruepel??? Wednesday I will go to Budapest for one day (The Cure).

And on Monday (5th August) I will dissappear for at least one month! I'm going to my homecountry Poland and the problem is that I don't have internet there. I will search for a solution in the next days.

Can you tell if I missed anything special this week?

al il professore

competition rages on zack2+ and zack16, its a pity u weren't able to join... now we are waiting for your opinion on lestunts, and what u decide to do with it... see this forum... I asked u if we will go on with lestunts or go on with indianapolis since it was unfair for the first competitors not to practice as much as the last ones.

its good to hear u again... breath much lighter when u re here! hope other stunts maniacs will let u know what happened there!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

So, next update would be sunday 8 of september? Maybe Ruepel can do it before.