News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

is sunts isa dying

Started by juank 23, August 23, 2002, 08:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juank 23

i am a little borried because i see that this page is dying are we making something wrong.please guys return the comp

alanrotoi

I'm with you Juank... Is a good project ISA competition, and as I know there were many pilots last month

Mingva

ISA organization committee is on holidays   In September everything will be alright, and you'll can struggle for the victory or points  

Bonzai Joe

What worries me most is that there are about 7 ISA organizers (Pershing, Ruepel, Judge Greg, Foehni, Adversary... alright I forgot the last two  )

and they can't all be on holiday!

Mingva

There are only two active ISA members: Pershing and Ruepel. Pershing wrote that he'll return from vacation in September. What about Ruepel, I don't know but I guess that all organize only Pershing.

No Pershing - no ISA updates  

zaqrack

Ruepel has got a summer job.

Anyway it`s not such a big work to update the site at least every 4.-5. day.  

Zak

Anonymous

Hi guys!

As some of you promised: 1st September and ISA is back.

About the ISA-structure:

There are just 3 ISA-Members!!! Ruepel, Pershing and Agent Orange. Ruepel has a summerjob and a girlfriend (This is rather his problem...) I was in Poland for one month and Agent Orange was never doing any work on the site, he was just giving us some advices for it.

I will be in Austria for at least one week now. I will try to repair as much as I can. I mean all the work we (I mean u2 Ruepel!!!   ) missed to do last month.

Further informations on monday.

Mingva

I only want to say that you can download Amsterdam track and battle for the victory  

I'll update ISA site untill PershingII will return from underworld