News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Amsterdam

Started by Mingva, September 21, 2002, 09:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

wow, is it Ben Snel's masterpiece? I'm sure I'll be the last

ben snel

TX man! I just sent in a 1:45, but that 1:40 is really GREAT! I'm already curious how he did that. After I had build the track, I raced it in 1.0 with a normal Indy, and had trouble to be under 2 minutes (without RH too much). OK, 1.1 is a lot faster, but 1:40!!??

btw: with the houses and the water in the middle I tried to make it resemblant to Amsterdam (the city I live in). Amsterdam has lots of 17th-cenury houses alongside lots of canals. I think we have hundreds of miles canals running through this city.

al il professore

hundred of thousands of canals binol.  

is sneller dan ben a friend of yours? or you?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

ben snel

who sneller dan ben (="faster than ben") is. He once participated in KHR's competition, had a big mouth, but sent in crappy times. I guess he discovered that he was WAY slower than me, and quit, and I didnt see him since join a competition.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I also found Sneller dan Ben's name while I was seeking for some interesting on the Kalpen site. I found it a good joke (the thing that he couldn't beat Ben made it better).

But the feeling that I had when I saw Sneller dan Ben's name cannot beat the feeling  that I had when I saw the replay of Short Cutfinder. We need these joke to make this Stunts World better.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

juank 23

hi im back, i raced for a few minutes amsterdam, and i set a time of 1:49:00 moreless, i raced without RH, in auto transmission, and the fastest time in manual and with RH is about 1:40.60 if you are running with that kind of advantages i think all of you can do it better, because im near with all that disadvantages, best regards Juank 23 the NO RH original pilot

Bonzai Joe

Well done Juan, I'm gonna try it without replay handling too! (and then I'm gonna try it with replay handling  )

al il professore

Juank 23 is the modern knight of stunts. Don juankichotte drives against the whirlwinds in amsterdam.

All of us, the Sancho Panzas, will prefer to use RH.

I did 1.46 and i'm proud of it. see uuuuuu!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

hi guys, i just want to say that its cool to have some dedicated and honest pilots, like bonzai joe, he prefers to run with RH, but just run without RH to be better, and better, other pilots are always on the first positions, but always with RH, what a mess i want to see real pilots like bonzai

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Before I entered the competition, I only had drove without replay handling. A former classmate of mine show me RH in 1998, but I didn't use it after that. I still like driving without replay handling, but I can't enjoy it when I mustn't leave the road. That's the second reason why I won't send a time without replay handling. (The first is that my monitor is still broken down.)

When I sent 1:32 on Kinshasa, the first part of the track was with replay handling, the second part was once driven without it.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

hey boys i got the answer u wanted to hear. I'm planning with ISA the next INDIANAPOLIS EVENT in the end of november, saturday the 30th and sunday 1st of december. It will force everyone to play without RH

Like lestunts.

So we are designing the track, and advertising everyone to be ready. soon the track will be online for u to train, and u can submit ur teams to play there. it will be great to see everybody play without RH on ten laps!

akoss, juank, tell me if u are able to play on this competition! it would be great that juank play again like on lestunts, and this time to see his time count.

Here i ask u what to do: teams with two members? or three? what do u prefer? I prefer two.

Anonymous

Indianapolis should just be another test like lestunts for the first "real" Le Stunts-Championship 2003.

We want you to bring new ideas in this special competition, which will be a regular event next year.

number of teammates??? don't know  

juank 23

i want to see now all of you working together for the no RH contest, this is not for cowards, last time i cant play in lestunts because my pc was dead, but now its my time to show what talent means, hey everyone vote to participate

alanrotoi

Ok All of us want a without RH event, so what are we waiting for?? Mingva: the codes! Alain: build the track! Pershing:.... a coffee please! Mr. Checov: warp 6! Juank: race on/over the track! Eddie: Bernie is a bad influence in you! And you Ensign Rotoi... yes you! Go-to-study.... NOW!

Mingva

I thought about an idea to organize no RH competition related with Indy Racing League or CART. Main idea - almost oval track with Stunts elements, 2 weeks for practics (1pt for the best result), on the 3rd week's weekend "on-line" racing, 5-7 laps to race (1pt to the fastest lap holder). But then I thought: how you'll count how many laps you done? E.g., in LeStunts I made an error in counting laps number, so this situation could be to me on Indy event too  

So, I decided that better is to race on time: e.g., all circuits racing time would be ~7 mins. (lap time must be up to 1 min.). So, when you'll notice that you already raced 7 mins., on next lap you must to cross finish line. Then some weaker opponents could be lapped because  in 7 mins. they can do less laps