News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Amsterdam

Started by Mingva, September 21, 2002, 09:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yes, it's better to drive 7mins instead of 7laps.

What about a qualifying like in formula one?

The first of the qualifying for example can start then as the last one. His advantage would be that he would know all previous times and will also be able to assess the risk he has to take.

Suggestions!!!

Do you think a qualifying would make LeStunts more interesting?

If yes, what kind of qualifying would be the best?

Alan: With or without sugar and milk?  

al il professore

centralizing:

one track on the water to avoid shortcuts OWOOT rule

Individual race (teams are for good number of participants)

7 laps of circa one minute

7 minutes of race

one point for the faztezt lap!

one month to train on the track

one competition weekend

event track will be posted on first sunday of the month, then two weeks for practics. on third week's weekend will be live race, and last days of the month is relax (in this time organizing committee designs new track, updates news, writes articles)

first rendez vous first of november: publishing INDIANAPOLIS!

second rendezvous: the end of november, a competition on INDIANAPOLIS!

aha haha I am looking forward to juank 23 fantastic curves and alanrotoi record beating lap times.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

i see that all of you are really interested in the new comp, about the rules, i think that the xtra points are good to motivate the pilots, the fastest lap, the qualifying should be like in f1, and all the rest of the rules, im really happy with this second air of real driving comp, lets make this the biggest stunts event of the history, wouu it sounds poetic, best regards juank 23

alanrotoi

I can send mine, but as I remember I couldn't do 12 laps.... will be hard race againt you! I'll send it now

al il professore

dear juank! go there!

lestunts.cjb.net/ alanrotoi results are missing there mingva or pershing can check that?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

what i want is to have the official comp track not the test, is because the modified version could have different parts as pershing said, so i want to race on it, if per. or somebody have the track please send it to my mail, jccr_23@hotmail.com,    thanx and good luck

al il professore

final track had no difference of course

its some secret detail in the landscape that makes the proof u drove it in fifty minutes and not record it before  

juank 23

hey guys, im happy, because im fighting with alan and im playing in no RH mode, cool fight ill try to go faster, and talking about, lestunts, im cool , i made 12 laps in NO RH, an auto if this continue ill be with a little posibility of winning indianapolis, other thing, this track is an oval or a circuit, ill prefer a circuit, more risk, more difficulties, continue playing and see yaaaaaa

al il professore

there will be some stunts on indianapolis! its on pre-alpha version right now. Of course oval is boring. But it needs to be easy enough to make it possible to be challenging without RH. ISA committee is trying to find a one minute lap perfect track. Oval design?... as u know indy championship isnt happening on indy 500 miles track ONLY. There are also real tracks, with banked corner parts as well as formula one part... like the indianapolis formula one event when u could see ferrari winning some week ago.

juank 23

i think that indy cup is going to be very nice, but please dont talk about the f1 and ferrari, that borring show is killing my f1 passion, and montoyas passion too. see ya