News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

With or without rh?

Started by pArAnOXxX, October 16, 2002, 05:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

The best of all of these is that we all trust in the other. I think the everyday chat makes in us a feeling that we know us and we know who we are. This is very important because I feel I have fun with friend.

Mingva

Why u cann't write in english? I had to translate it myself : -->:">  

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Bonzai Joe"I want to do everything I can to place well in the competitions this year, but okay, from January 2003 I will be driving without replay handling if you are really serious. BUT! My times without replay handling have always been extremely good, and now I think I know why... Most of you seem to have your gears on A and Z, while I have them on SPACE and ENTER, which is much much better. This means I can drive with manual transmission and without replay handling, which is a big advantage. Am I right?
<i></i>

I disagree. I always used one hand in the arrows (keypad numbers) and the other hand in the A and Z keys to change the gears. And I'm not THAT bad in live racings ;)

DieselJoe

Shift gears with Space and Enter!? :shock:
With which fingers?
I do as Alan said, too.
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

alanrotoi

The same fingers you use to change gears in the game of your avatar ^_^

BTW if you can use A-Z in Grand Prix I didn't know. I'll check it out.

DieselJoe

Yeah, right! But at the age I played that game, I usually used auto gears :mrgreen:! Even if it really was TOO easy
Tool

alanrotoi

Yep it is possible to use A Z in Grand Prix Circuit

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "DieselJoe"Shift gears with Space and Enter!? :shock:
With which fingers?
With the left hand ! :lol: Do you know the whole hand can move, not only the fingers ? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I almost always use space and enter to shift gears at Stunts.
The right hand is used to drive car with arrow keys.
Simple, efficient, Stunts ! :wink:

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Do you know the whole hand can move, not only the fingers ?
Wow, looks like hard work when you're playing Stunts! :mrgreen:
Tool