News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

copy of the letter I sent to isa commitee about BJ rpl

Started by al il professore, October 17, 2002, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

AND this is the copy of the letter i sent to ISA 'so called' referees and friends  

Hello my friends!

Look at this pic and give him one second penalty? perso.wanadoo.fr/pere.hendaye/stunts.gif

I Remember to u that I sent a rpl that was given the same penalty on the same track? Will there always be two competitions? One for the old drivers, and another one for the new that must wait noone will race to compete equally? It?s so unfair I am sick? I love stunts, and I love to be true?

ISA never disappoint me till this day? I hope it wont never? In the case of a bad decision from the referees, I won?t play or commit long in ISA? any kinda ?corruption? created on purpose or not is not my ideal way of life?

Now: too possibilities!

1. They invalid BJ cheating rpl and gimme the third place, BJ fourth, behind me... AS IT SHOULD BE RIGHT NOW... And things are equal, everybody got a chance, stunts world is a good world when the good guys always win in the end. I ALWAYS PLAY WITHOUT RH FROM THIS MOMENT. And i commit in ISA commitee to the max, enhancing ISA site and competitions, etc.

2. They dont do nothing, validate a cheated rpl and evil always win in the end... competition is unfair, all of u the newbies that i speak to in the chat room will be the next victim of corruption and little by little, no one will compete. I feel sick, i lose motivation, i dont commit in ISA, i close my stunts site. I ALWAYS PLAY WITHOUT RH FROM THIS MOMENT. And i move team... because i dont feel very helped by teammates that dont defend the same team...

tonight is the sadest night...

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

We discussed with BJ about it, and he gave serious evidences to me that this situation was allowed in ISA from the beginning. And old drivers have only two advantages against us, newbies, - a huge experience and knowledges. I'm sorry that I gave penalty to some of you in the start of  event. So, BJ's time is official, it won't be changed.

Now let's see, if Alain will close his stunts site  

Alain, I'm very sad   and mad : -->:">  If you don't see any reasons to be in Orion team, and on your mind is thought to move team, then change it.

P.S. Don't try to search dragons in Stunts community. Here aren't them.

Bonzai Joe

I have proven that my way of driving the corkscrew is allowed, but if Alain drove the same way and got a 1-second penalty in his final replay, of course he should have his 1 second subtracted and get his 2nd place or whatever he gets then. I hand it over.

Mingva

Krys TOFF

Well, well, well.

Keep cool and take it easy guyz.

I thought that ISA rules were clear : ALWAYS ONE TIRE ON OR OVER THE TRACK. It's perfectly explained on ISa site.

If it was different in the past, i don't care.: -->:">

I care for the actual rules.

And BJ deserves one second penality.  That's for the facts.

About Alain's and Mingva's reaction, i think that it's really sad to see such partners be so angry against each over.

I hate to say that guyz but are just fools and act like children.

Alain's request was right : BJ MUST have one second penality. But he should not be disqualified for that! Alain, you are much too excessive !!!

Last month, it was Mingva's reaction that was excessive about France Stunts Competition and "checkpoints". He decided to stop racing at FSC for a misunderstanding...

Hey guyz, you are friends or not ? U don't act like ones.

As for new teams, well... I won't join Hyperion, sorry Alain.

By the way, you are already 2 drivers and next year it will be the max per team. I don't think it useful to join a team and leave it 2 months later...

But i don't think i can stay in Orion too, sorry Mingy and Leo.

Starting from now, i will compete as Pegasus Team, like in ISA competition. That's also true for FSC Alain.

Talking about Pegasus : Seiya, if you want to join Hyperion for ISA comp too and leave Pegasus, you can. No problem. A team can disband and former partners stay friends.

But i would like to keep Pegasus name. Tell me if you find any objection.

I hope that this incident will allow me to stay a friend with my former partners at Orion.

I don't have anything against any of you and i regret to leave you, but i don't want such pueril attitudes with my teamates in the future.

Long live Stunts spirit : fair fight, same rules for everyone and let the best win!  

Mingva

Yes, Krys, I didn't understand FSC rules and I abandoned competition, BUT I DIDN'T KICK ALAIN FROM ORION TEAM FOR THAT!!! I agree that this situation is very childish. But I think that Alain decided to leave Orion some time ago, and he only waited for the best moment to do such foolish thing  

It's a very pity that we have one of the best (and the biggest) teams in Stunts community, and now we separating with bitterness  

Edited by: Mingva at: 10/18/02 10:30:37 pm

pArAnOXxX

Anonymous

What's wrong with you guys. Do we need such @#%$ discussions? You are teammates!

Generally: Since now every replay can be downloaded and everybody is allowed to make a protest against a special replay.

About the rule: Yes, Bonzai Joe is right. It was allowed to drive on the left side of the corkscrew.

But, I suggest to make a rule for 2003 that it will be just allowed to drive the corkscrew completely, so there won't be any misunderstandings.

As I see it, Bonzai should get his penalty if Alain got it.

In the last two races it should be allowed to drive on the left-side of the corkscrew, because this are the rules this year.

To all: Please don't behave like childs.

Alain: We don't need another Argammon, please stay cool.

Best regards,

happy racing,

PershingII

al il professore

OKAY. I build to myself my answer.

10:24 penalty to BJ

10:38 no penalty for BJ

Look at this and tell whats reasonable...

Was reasonable to give a penalty, because i was given one on the same place of this track...  I dont want to be compared to a ss- ho Les I dont know like argammon because i defend my competitive talents as they deserve to.

If u dont take the right decision right now, then will be hard to manage future problems.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Bonzai Joe

That was a cute girlfight.

But to Pershing: The situation is difficult because Alain was wrongly given 1 second penalty earlier in the month for going on the left side. After that, he took the right side in order to avoid that penalty. I only sent my replay in at the last minute (yes I actually drove it at that minute too), and since I could show from earlier examples (Bogota and Toronto) that no penalties were given for going on the left side then, I wasn't given any penalty. However, I cannot blame Mingva, who wasn't there when thesesThe rules haven't changed. So the unfairness lies in the time that I have saved in the corkscrew because I was allowed to go on the left side. I don't know how much time that is, but it is very hard to correct.  

al il professore

yea, very strange affair!   but guys from CORK's crew rule in the corks...

Forget the penalty, u are far better than me on this event BJ. (And also on some live events some strange guys would play at night)