News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Storm has passed. I feel better

Started by al il professore, October 19, 2002, 02:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

I make apologize to Mingva and Pershing, that i treated bad. I am so sorry to tear all i can find apart when something is on my mind. This something has quit me now... Dragon? Evil? Rage? Pride? Childish behaviour?

YES.

Mingva I woudl be the happiest if we can reform orion team just as it was, to continue stunts competition and also build on 2003 season. I had a bad moment, and I will be stronger now because I passed through it. Mingva and I were always friends. From the beginning. I was always the blowing hot part of the team, and Mingva the ice cold part. It never had to change.

PLAY WITHOUT RH, LOVE IS ALL. Come on the chat for online live stunts events!  
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

im glad to hear that words, friendship is more important than everything good for you al il profesore, and try your best without RH, best wishes from juank 23

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.