News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Official NOTE

Started by Mingva, September 26, 2002, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

Due to weird things in FSC organization and not understanding rules of the competition, I announce: I won't send any replay to FSC. And it will lasts until will be posted clear rules and will be done other minor changes related to site design/material.

Good bye, FSC  

Krys TOFF

Come on Mingy, don't be angry.   U didn't like the idea of checkpoints, that's all. Personnaly, i thought it was a great idea  , but maybe the track wasn't very appropriate for the 1st attempt with such rules... All checkpoints should have been on the road and not apart from it .

I'm sure Alain will try to be clearer from now .

Hey, Alain, please add a txt file with the tracks like Zak, with full explanation of rules and cars allowed.

U should add (clear) rules too on the page from where tracks are downloaded.

In this way, everything should be clear, don't u think Mingy ?

al il professore

good advice, krys, i will put the rules in the page where u dl traks... funny idea to create a page to put 'the rules' like i did... its worthless! ah ah... Seriously: I will put the rules of each track near the link to download tracks. its ok!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.