News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

all you have to do is believe.

Started by juank 23, November 10, 2002, 05:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juank 23

hi guys, im a little worried about the last words of some ones about the replay handling, pershing started a discussion about it , and i saw that the big mayority think that some of us were playing with RH when it doesnt happen, i have an idea but again we have to trust each other, my idea is to divide the month competition in two parts, the first 15 days we can play without and the other 15 days the ones who want to continue with RH can do it, please guys dont take that position if you are not in first or if your times doesnt result good, an example, at bogota track i was happy because it was my native track, but when i drove on, i just cant get a good result, i was the worst of all and i decided not to run on that ocassion, it happens, some tracks fit better than others, so please trust the others ,im sending another time its 1:16.80, without RH, the last one was 1:16.10, but i made a little mistake, please try to be more open mind and trust, ill be looking forward for your opinions, good luck guys.
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :!:      att: Juank 23

BonzaiJoe

I don't understand why it's so strange to be a little surprised that pArAnO can beat everyone else 13 times without RH. But it seems that people generally believe in this. I do also now, for the reasons I told you before.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

no RH? no problem... gimme a keyboard without an ESC key.

but then... how to send the rpl, because I cant save it with another key.

And since the only way to know if the replay coming with a 'oh look at me, i did it without hands' beginning sentence is true is to be sincere (sincerity coming from the pilots, not dumb confidence from the public)

u gave non replay handling a chance every time u were sincere when u said u didnt use it.

Read my lips in my opinion, once and for all: juank23 and pershing dont use RH. Others must use illegal substance to drive that fast.  :shock:
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

pArAnO

Quote from: "juank 23"my idea is to divide the month competition in two parts, the first 15 days we can play without and the other 15 days the ones who want to continue with RH can do it

I like this idea... that's just can be interresting, for sure, some will not beleive some time for the fisrt 15 days.. but, rh will appear after that so...
why not!

juank 23

hi guys its me again bothering with my idea of no RH, thanx to al il proffesore bonzai and parano for be here and say what you think, and yes i think it could work, just try to be cool between us, we are more than strangers, we are having fun, so lets do it......................

p.d   maybe it would be better if the others post their opinions, good luck then :)  :)  :!: