News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Default track! (yes teh original!)

Started by MPX, April 24, 2002, 09:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Check out the Permanent Competition tables at zakstunts.cjb.net ,and you`ll see the top 5 times.  

Zak

ben snel

see for default times the permanent competition section

staying on the road the good drivers do it in about 1:01 to 1:04

doin' it with tricks, and no penalties, 0:52 is possible

Anonymous

Hi MPX,

here is a link where you can find the results of pipsqueaks who drove the Default without shortcuts:

stadt.heim.at/wien/141026/results.html

ben snel

if you did 1:07 WITHOUT replaying, it is a good time. You could be a "worthy" member of this crazy bunch then. All the times you see at the competitions are done with replaying (continued driving, saving the race JUST before finishing, load that replay and finish the race)

MPX

Ofcourse without replaying! Who deos that? No ive had the game for years and one day i just sat down and played it and played it (the default track) i got 1:10 then 1:09:45

then 1:07 ...........not anymore tho  

Anonymous

this is my record on the default without replay'ing.

MPX, will you join the competitions? (Zak, ISA, Roy, Charles)?  

MPX

Anonymous

here are some interesting links:

active competitions:

International Stunts Association

this competition has a break:

World Masters Championship Stunts

active?:

Charles' Competition

not active, but it was the biggest stunts-site once:

www.kalpen.de

A Worldranklist of Stunts:

ISA-Worldranklist

best regards,

Pershing II

Bonzai Joe

I just drove 1.03.50 at Default without replay handling... it wasn't so hard   Just use manual transmission. By the way I also found out how Argammon drove 47.25, but I haven't beaten it yet. Just wait!  

Oh, and I think you forgot to mention the great competition at "zakstunts.cjb.net". Just click on "Switch" when you've loaded the site, and you're in the competition section.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I don't like Default. A few weeks ago I drove it for 15 minutes without replay handling, I had 1:00,65, but I'm not sure I had found all tricks. Before that day, I had a 1:11 for best time, without replay handling and with the 1.0 Indy. I drove that in 1997. Skids is more interesting!

MPX, join Zak's Stunts Competition!

CTG did 38,5 with cheat cars last year.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Bonzai Joe

For some reason I have a great desire to tell you all about Argammon's trick at Default. He didn't tell it to me, I found it myself. So here's the deal: After having gone over the hill in the beginning, you have to be lucky enough to level off the ground when you land, and thereby achieve top speed. Then go to the other way, and turn sharply in the jump. Then drive back to the first way, entering right after the boulevard, drive to the right and cross over the grass to the second way again, hit the brakes, and turn towards the finish line... be careful not to get penalty time anywhere. Good luck everyone!  

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Try the Default track with the Skoda Felicia. I have a 32 second time.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Knight Rider 24.45, Indy Car 54.40... Akoos, I won't try Skoda...

Bonzai Joe

That can't even be possible if you drive the perfect way with Power Gear from start to end!?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview