News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Changing teams

Started by Mingva, November 10, 2002, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

You're right, but that wasn't about the real problem. All 5 drivers will use the shortcuts no matter who found them. If I won't find them, drivers can overtake me who have worse driving skills than me but got the shortcuts from Alain or you. Our team need a good shortcut finder because my good section times on non-tricky sections will value nothing...

Where are your original Argammonish comments?
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Argammon

"Where are your original Argammonish comments?"

Um.. What are you talking about?

Argammon

I guess you are still holding a grudge ;)

al il professore

Argammon is a 1st class driver and 1st class shortcut finder and Alain is a 1st class shortcut finder

thx  :wink: yes i like to tell the truth to... u are a second class driver (year, career and month rankings)and a first class shortcut finder (zack 3+ ah ah) that dont play when it makes him losing points.

ABOUT FIVE MEMBER TEAMS

Hey life is better when u are right socially inserted

ABOUT THE STORY OF THE SHORCUTS AND THE TEAMMATES THAT DONT DESERVE THEM

Hey! yes. thats a part of the team competition. u cant cry if u cant afford to found and manage a good team, u just envy the others.

ABOUT 2003 RULES.

my opinion is that a pilot shouldnt bring his points with him in a new team. but i hope there arent bad points on that amendment on the rules too.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

but the real problem for looping warrior is definitely coming with...

Mingva.

so when one of argammon, mingva, alain, krys or leo will find a shortcut... EVERYSINGLE SON OF A Helen IN THIS TEAM WILL APPLY IT. AH AH AH AH AH AH.

akoss panics
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

I think Alain feels what I wanted to say.
Alain is a 1st class shortcut finder...

so first let's classify drivers, because Alain continued it

1st class drivers: Roy, Argammon, Alan Rotoi, Bonzai
2nd class drivers: Ben, Akoss, Zak, Bismarck (Usrin in the first part of the year)
3rd class drivers: Usrin, Alain, CTG, Mingva.

Shortcut finder above all classes: Alain Rotoi
1st class shortcut finders: Roy, Argammon, Alain
2nd class shortcut finders: Bismarck, Bonzai, Zak, Ben
3rd class shortcut finders: Akoss, Usrin, CTG.
Sorry for ZCT +3 I knew that trick before, it was easy. (And sorry for reaching 6th speed on ZCT 16 in the last banked corner).
Alain was right when he said I'm a 2nd class driver.

But: Nowadays Zak are making tracks where shortcut finding skills count more and more.

...so Alain finds shortcuts.
With the arrival of Argammon MORE SHORTCUTS to Orion team, probably ALL OF THE SHORTCUTS.
Two great stuntsers.
Leo and Krys are sincere, honest and serene drivers who know that they won't decide the top positions.
So Alain found what I wanted to say.
I admit that I panic. My team is not as strong as it seemed to be earlier. I won't achieve 4th place in the overall standings because the mentioned things.

Quotea first class shortcut finder (zack 3+ ah ah) that dont play when it makes him losing points

I'm not a first class scf. I don't have all of the shortcuts but I'm playing now. I have a result. I'm afraid I won't reduce my time under 1:46 but I'm playing. I don't want to keep silence like in October. I don't care about points. Every single race is a big battle, the overall won't count.

To Argammon: well, I don't know what does it mean "holding a grudge" to be honest, I will look it up in my dictionary at home, and I'll answer. I wanted to say that I missed your comments because it made the forum better and more colourful, you had an original style (sometimes I didn't like your comments, you know, but that can happen). And "Argammonnish" sounds cool, Bonzai said that first on your shortcut ZCT 10.

917.47 km

FAQ 2002 - 14th November

I want to form a new team with somebody: A team consist of maximum 4 pipsqueaks now, if you want a team with more members contact me first please. It can be a national or an international team. If you found a mate, decide your team name, maybe design a logo, and send them to me. The team scoring is described below.

917.47 km

al il professore

hey dont shout silly twit.

btw, i cant drive faster on z19.

Alanrotoi is the winner. SHIT.

BonzaiJoe

Quotehey dont shout silly twit.

Hey don't speak pretentious lubber.

Quotebtw, i cant drive faster on z19.

Yeah right, who are you trying to fool? :D

QuoteAlanrotoi is the winner. SHIT.

Now THAT'S true...
But we can't be quite sure.

Quote from: "Argammon"I guess you are still holding a grudge ;)

I'm not.

917.47 km

Quote from: "al il professore"hey dont shout silly twit.

btw, i cant drive faster on z19.

Alanrotoi is the winner. SHIT.

You can't react now, truth hurts, doesn't it???
Nation of Cl?menceau, dishonest people... Damned be thy name! :twisted:

917.47 km

Krys TOFF

How dare u treat french people dishonest Akoss :?:
Who do u think u are :?:
I'll kill u for that
:!:
:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Well, I have to say 'excuse me' for my last comment, but you should too. It can't be said that all French people are dishonest (although Alain is and Cl?menceau was). You are not, if somebody told me the shortcuts I would use them, too, I think. My previous comment's reasons were:
1./ I was anxious because my long comment was arranged by Alain with a short and upsetting 'Hey, don't shout silly twit' and it came out of me.
2./ Hungarian people don't like French, I'll tell you why.
So please don't kill me.

QuoteWho do u think u are?
Ordinary reaction when a younger person say 'something wrong' to an older person. I'm not noticing this...

French is not the most popular nation in Hungary. After the First World War Hungary was among the losers (with the Germans). 4th June 1920 in Trianon, France Mr. Cl?menceau and his mates punished the loser countries, and Hungary was the biggest loser, although we weren't the main enemies of the West. The 70% of the country with lots of mountains, metal ore mines, salt, gold and sea were took away only for this. Rumania and Slovakia got these areas, so we hate them, too. They didn't deserve it and we didn't deserve to lose it. This decision was very heedless, ridiculous and strict, and we won't forget it because we never got it back!
After the Second World War Hungary was among the losers again. The area of the losers' countries was divided into two parts: the West was ruled by the USA and the winner western European countries (France, too), the East was ruled by the Soviet Union. Germany, Austria and Italy were lucky because they were ruled by the West, they got help and they became strong countries. Our country couldn't improve because of the Soviets (we hate them, too). But in the strong countries of the Eastern Central European region (Hungary and Poland - friend nations) the revolution started in 1956. With the help of the West we would have won, but that help missed, the selfish and dishonest West didn't want to help (shame on them). We remained in the Soviet chains. Until 1989.
Germany, Austria and Italy are strong and rich countries. We would also be strong and rich if the West (inculding France) had helped. We are the strongest Eastern Central European country.
We were among the very strongest and richest countries on the world in the Middle Ages. You, French and the west were afraid of our arrows. But the Turkish and the Habsburgs (Austrians) destroyed our rich and strong country. Then the mentioned things happened. We were very unlucky during the history.
Hungary is above all of the nations. We were famous in the Middle Ages. We invented a lot of things for the mankind in the previous century. We have a lots of clever men and professors. We have very strong universities. But the hand of fate didn't like us.
And Western Europe don't care about this. I hate them.

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

What does it matter where some lines on a map are? For all I care, all of Denmark could belong to Hungary. Nationalism, like religion, only leads to war and hatred. Nothing will ever come out of it. We're all people. I understand if you hate Mr. Clemenceau because he treated your country bad. It must have brought hard times to your greatgrandparents. But to start hating other countries for something that was done hundreds, even thousands of years ago, I don't understand.  It's not the fault of the people who live there now, just because they were incidentally born in the area that some people once upon a time decided to call France. That most of the western world is arrogant and egocentric is of course a completely different matter. And it counts mostly for the politicians.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

as you can see Hungarian people hate everyone and everything.
and if they have nothing/nobody to hate, they start hating eachother.

no wonder we've had a history like this.  :?
hate the mentality what people have here. Never ever satisfied about their lives, possibilities or situations.

when people start to think different, and be cooperative, trying to find ways to improve instead of shouting and being pessimistic, then it'll be better.

Zak