News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Changing teams

Started by Mingva, November 10, 2002, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

The original topic was "Changing teams"...  :x

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"The original topic was "Changing teams"...  :x

No problem we can change it anytime :) :) :)

but you are right. :)
Zak

Krys TOFF

Well, i have to excuse myself for my bloody reaction Akoss.
What can i say... Sometimes i have to shout out loud and after i feel better.
That's what i did to Argammon after his "trainee" mention.
That's just how i am : hot blood guy.
And after i'm a good guy again...
Maybe that's a particularity of French people (remember Alain's nervous breakdown against Mingva a few months ago ?) :lol:
And i understand why you feel sad against western Europe members, but hey, you're almost in European Community now. You are Western Europe too. :wink:
And, in 1956, i was far from born. I may be the older driver here, but i'm not THAT old :!:

Btw, CTG is right.
The topic was "Changing Team", so here is my opinion.
Both opinions can be defended, but i prefer if it stays as now : if u change team, u transfer ur points to the new team.

Why ?
Because :
1/ it makes it easier to Zak,
2/ CTG will stop to fire his teammates each 2 months :!:  :lol:

zaqrack

yes you're right it's damn big job to store each month - which pipsqueak which team.
I guess I'll only do it when there's a team change, or I have a lot of time.

CTG

Krys: I don't fire them if it's not necessary. Let's see the names, who have been members of Unskilled Drivers:

Cordi MontSerrat- disappeared in May, I haven't heard about him for ages

Alan Rotoi- he joined in May and he left it in June because he founded the Meganium Aces High team

CTG- I fired him, becausehe's a cheater (perharps you know, that he caused that trouble with a second character alias 'Crazy Driver')

CTG- perharps he plays only this year because he's near to fail on all exams at the university and then he won't have time to play

So there's only one player (CTG) was given a sack...
Anyway, I want to create a new Unskilled Drivers or I would like to join another team...

alanrotoi

Well, if you want to join a team, I know which will be the best. Orion of course! They're never enough of recruit pipsqueaks :D

They are like the Borgs in Star Trek. "The Borg are a species of cybernetic organisms that seek to assimilate any and all lifeforms in order to become more powerful."

Take care about them! They are dangerous! We all become orioinians! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelppppp!!!....

Mingva

Yeah, Alan Rotoi is right again :twisted: My dream is to assimilate 99% of all Stunts pipsqueaks untill December 2003 :twisted:

So, I think from January you could join to Orion team. I hope other team members also want it :wink:

i'll be back

BonzaiJoe

What fun would there be if everyone (except me :D) was in the same team?
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

I LOVE the comparison to Borgs. :lol:
I LOVE Star Trek and i LOVE Alan's sense of humor. :D

So now i'll change my nick to Locutus (name given by the Borgs to Captain Picard when he was assimilated by them) :!:  :lol:  :D