News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Praise

Started by DukeBismarck, May 03, 2002, 08:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeBismarck

Yo Zak

your new design works very well and looks much more efficent to me, because there is no more splitmenue.

But you should make a bigger mainmenu entry on the right site.

And maybe you should think again over the font. maybe a little hard to read, but it's not nessesary.

Little technical Question:

How do you realize, that everytime your site is loaded, the actual version is being loaded???

On my sites, i have the problem, that when i update the content, everybody who want's to see it , has to click the update-button of the browser. Do you use metatags for that??

Does this depend on that your site is not offline viewable ??

Many questions, but it were nice if you could answer some of them.

Good luck with your new design.

zaqrack

Hi!

First of all thanks for the good words.  

I`ll make the main menu entry bigger, it`s a good idea, but I`ll leave the fonts, I know it`s a bit hard to read, but it looks so goood. (in my opinion at least  ). Anyway, expert stunts-pipsqueaks can navigate on the site with closed eyes, so it doesn`t really matter.  )

About the questions:

I`m sure I don`t use metatags, and I didn`t know that my site isn`t offline viewable. I have two tips:

1. Your server is configured so, that it doesn`t update the content automatically. My site is on a Debian Linux server.

2. My webeditor automatically writes something in, that makes this. I use coffeecup webeditor.

Anyway all of my sites worked this way, so I really don`t know what can be the problem, I guess it`s the server configuration, but that`s only a guess...

Zak