News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

stunts not working on my PC

Started by wuff, February 20, 2002, 05:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wuff

i got an 700 tb with a voodoo 3 2000 AGP and 128 ram ...

is my PC strong enough???      

it doesn't work ...my OS: WinME and it only works in the savety mode ..but in this mode there a heavy command.exe bugs becouse of the missing drivers...when i start it the same way in the normal mode i only see a black screen...no music and nothing....the command prompt is still running...

are there any fixes for stunts????

u may send me an email if u want haberl@chello.at

DukeBismarck

1.Have you checked out the setup.exe ??

you have to choose there VGA and Soundblaster.

If you have a PCI-Soundcard, check out the Autoexec.bat, whether there is a SET BLASTER=A220 I? D?  Statement,

if not you have to add it with the specific Values, depends on your soundcard.

Or you try to choose no Sound in the Setup.exe, if the program runs, you know, that the sound is the problem.

2.Have you choosen the Stunts_k.exe to start?? You should do so!

3. If yes, klick with the rightMouseButton on the stunts_k.exe and select <Eigenschaften>(deutsch) or <Properties>(english) and compare your settings to the following pictures

If this doesn't solve your problem post it again and we will see.    

Good luck

Edited by: DukeBismarck   at: 3/14/02 1:26:50 pm

wuff

ok dann deutsch  

ich glaub das problem liegt an windows ME ... andere haben auch ein problem mit ME aber ich werd deinen vorschlag probieren..danke

zaqrack

Hello!

WinME gibt dir die command prompt zuruck? Versuche auch die ton zu PC Speaker configurieren in setup.exe. Ich hatte einmal winme auf mein computer, and stunts hat gut gelaufen.

(oooh, I should take some german lessons again, I didn`t write a word in german in the last 3 years, and this few words took me 3mins. I just wanted to try out my german, that why I didn`t write in english. Now back to english.  )

((((De ha gondolj?tok innent?l ?rhatok nektek magyarul is, csak nem hiszem hogy abb?l t?l sokat meg?rten?tek, sr?cok.  ))))

Zak

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview