News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Destruction Derby 2

Started by mKin, May 09, 2002, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mKin

I Download this game from your web and I can`t Save any Game, What can I do ??

thanksSs.

HEADRUSH AEU

your destruction derby 1 download is infected with the tai pan virus : -->:">    this was my first download from your site and i aint impressed at all : -->:">

zaqrack

Look people, I`ve already told this once in the forum.

1. The Tai-pan virus isn`t dangerous at all. It doesn`t destruct anything, and it only spreads if you use dos. I guess you don`t.

2. If you open your eyes when you search for the virus, you can see that it`s located in a file with the extension .VIR Is it an executable file? I don`t really think so. Setrup.exe had a virus AGES AGO, somebody ran a virus scanner, and it disinfected setup.exe, and renamed the infected one as setup.vir. BUT IT`LL NEVER RUN, UNLESS YOU RENAME TO EXE AND START IT.

And I guess you aren`t that stupid. And if you are, then it simply won`t do anything.

3. I`ll remove the .vir it already made me too many problems, but please be patient until I get my ADSL, it`s now so much fun to upload a 8meg file just for this small thing again with a 33.6k modem, believe me.

4. Look, I cannot take responsibility for all the games on the site, BUT I`ve played with all of them at least once or twice, and my computer is alive and working, with no problems. Some people don`t like me somehow, and spread news that there are dangerous viruses in the files - well there aren`t. And I`m not speaking about the 3-4 virus bearing emails I get a day, and the 10-20 spams I get. Again, mot so much fun to download these with 33.6kbps.  

Hope you like the site anyway, if you don`t I`m sorry, search a better one (there are some.  )

For DD2:

Try this one: Use a usable file manager (not explorer or my computer, windows commander should do it), select all the files in dd2 directory, and delete the read-only attribute. This should do the trick.

Zak

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview