News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

No RH...

Started by CTG, November 12, 2002, 12:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

RH is not working on my PC in the last one or two days. When I press 'Load replay' nothing happens. What's the matter with it?

alanrotoi

hmmm, the same with me. But if you try to load a replay while you are using the indy you can open it. If you use a porsche 962 you can load only 1 time and without sound. I can't load replays while I'm using the other cars. Why?

CTG

You are lucky! I can't load any replays now! Is it possible that one of Stunts files got wrong? Because my PC had a virus infection last week...

alanrotoi

pArAnO

Quote from: "CTG"You are lucky! I can't load any replays now! Is it possible that one of Stunts files got wrong? Because my PC had a virus infection last week...

simply redownload stunt from zak page and unzip it in another folder, transfer your replay, and try again

CTG

It works again! I deleted most of my replays (there was about 100) and now I can load them. But only from Main menu--->Options--->Load replay. If I use the menu entered by pressing 'Esc' when I play, I can't load anything...  :evil:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

You don't have to load them when you are using advanced replay handling. Thanx to Mingva in the Driving School.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Well, technically no, but I still always save my replays, because time after time I press re-start driving instead of Continue driving, and then it's all gone. But fortunately I saved it, so I can load it again :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Yeah I still use old school replay handling even though it might be a small disadvantage :)

al il professore

argammon uses mingva's RH

believe me

CTG: your prob is:

dont save so much rpls in the same directory than stunts.

Better keep only a few number of files in stunts directory U should save twenty rpls... not more.

(my virus attack on a serious opponent worked MUAAAH AAH AAH AAH)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

I have only 9 replays in 'Stunts' directory, and it doesn't work yet. I have never got such a big problem with this game. And what's more: my PC seems to be too slow for Stunts (sometimes its frozen for a second), in spite of the fact its a Pentium III. Computers are not my cup of tea but I'm interested in this problem. When I played Stunts on an old 286 with Akoss and Usrin there no problem with it. And now, when I use a much more better technology...  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

al il professore

ride on technology using VDMsound launcher... perhaps
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Well, technically no, but I still always save my replays, because time after time I press re-start driving instead of Continue driving, and then it's all gone. But fortunately I saved it, so I can load it again :D

You're right, I knew these, but I wanted to say that this isn't as a big problem as it sounds first.

This month I started to use the new rh.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Sometimes I use VDMSound, but it makes Stunts slower on my computer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT242 track, from ZakStunts season 2021?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview