News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Rules

Started by Argammon, February 26, 2002, 05:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Let's get a more serious discussion started.

I will number my points so they'r easier to understand and reply to.

1)I really like shortcuts and see no problem to use them neither do I accept the 'no skill' comments.Simply not true... Most of those jumps are the hardest one's you have to do in stunts!

2)I still think the idea of a competition w/o real 'shortcuts' is a good idea,just because there ARE already other competitions where shortcuts are allowed (Zaks...)

3)IMO you have to many rules... make them more easy to use and understand!

My suggestions only for ISA not for Zaks ;P)

a)skipping from one road to another on 2 or more way tracks = not allowed

b)you may only hit the grass if 1 wheel 'touches' the road or ANY OTHER PART of regular track!

c)You may not hit the fence if you are on/over the water.

Those rules are clear,easy to understand and usefull.

No need to argue about every single item of the track :IE. 'loop jump'

If you say driving over grass takes no skill you are right,but a jump perfectly timed onto a corner does take a lot of skill  

Anonymous

Hi Argammon, thanx for your suggestions!  

We simplyfied the rules now:

Perm. Competition:

The rule: Everything is allowed as long as you stay and land(!) on the track (at least one wheel should be on it).

That means, that you can be over the grass in the air, BUT NOT that skipping from one road to another on 2 or more way tracks is allowed. (Thanx Argammon!)

Championships:

a) Stay always on/over the track (at least one wheel should be on/over it).

b) Using bugs is not allowed.

c) You have to drive loopings completely = no loop-jumps are allowed.

That means that you can jump over every obstacle, if you are able to, and don?t break the "stay on/over track-rule". If you are not sure if you drove correctly, just send us your replay and we?ll decide about it and send you a review.

You see, now the championship-rules are also just a), b), c). I hope that they are understandable now.