News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The first Track!!!

Started by Anonymous, February 28, 2002, 09:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi Stunts pipsqueaks,

tommorow the 1st Season of the ISA-Championship will start. The track is called "Glasgow" and has been made by me yesterday. I don?t know the exact length, but I think the winner time will be around 1:30-1:35. I tested it just once -without replay handling and in a careful way- and had a time a bit over 1:50, but I left the road twice. I?ll start driving for the competition tommorow. If the rules are not clear here they are again:  

a) Stay always on/over the track (at least one wheel should be on/over it).

b) Using bugs is not allowed. Bugs are for example, if you can drive through an obstacle like a looping or a beton-block, because of a fault of the game.

c) You have to drive loopings completely = no loop-jumps are allowed.

That means that you can jump over every obstacle, if you are able to, and don?t break the "stay on/over track-rule". If you are not sure if you drove correctly, just send us your replay and we?ll decide about it and send you a review. Of course the rules about the game (Stunts 1.1 required) and other stuffs (tuned cars,...) are the same as in Zaks and Roys competition.

We will send the first track to you per e-mail, because our server is not available at the moment (under construction) and so we can?t update our site.  

I hope a lot of drivers will take part in it and remember, this track just will be out for 2 weeks!!!

The last chance you have to send us your rpl is on the 15th of March! C U on the Scoreboard, Pershing II

Anonymous

If you still don?t know our addresses, here they are:

e-mail:  ISA-online@gmx.net

Site: isa-competition.cjb.net