News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who will join, who not?

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2002, 09:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i agree, meganium ace was high, and it was a solo flight.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

I respect Alan Rotoi even more for achieving those mega results without a serious team mate to lean against. Orion is a community business. You pass the replay on to 5 other people and all help each other find the best way. Their results don't say as much about how many people they're working together with as about how good they are at Stunts.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Then I'm five times better than every orionian.....LOL just kidding I don't think that.

Thanks Bonzai ;)

Mings: Yes I'm abnormal phenomena  8)

al il professore

"Orion is a community business. You pass the replay on to 5 other people and all help each other find the best way."

Is our new motto at orion. there is vacancy! who wants to join? a previous victory in a competition on the C.V. is needed... but a super newbie that fits to the motto is probable, more likely than a competition crack.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.