News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Cork's Crew

Started by zaqrack, October 20, 2002, 10:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I was thinking on the Argammon-BJ part. Argammon never helped me as a teammate and you made only listfillers (except Z55). That's why I left Cockscrew. :D

Friker

are you still looking for new pipsqueaks?  8)

CTG

Quote from: Friker on January 16, 2009, 03:26:26 PM

Beware, there's dictatorship in Cork's... ;D

zaqrack

Quote from: Friker on January 16, 2009, 03:26:26 PM

yes, we got orders from Cork to fill up the 4th position with a talented newbie. You are being watched, so keep up the high activity and we'll see what happens. Usually it takes some time to let someone enter the best team :)

By the way, I'd also love to see a 4th team competing in the championship!

CTG

Gutix

MeganiuM is alive!  :o

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on May 30, 2011, 07:31:09 PM
Cork is dead.

Cork is not dead; he is managing the affairs of the Stunts world from afar, possibly while enjoying the luxury of a glamourous penthouse.

CTG

Your boss is not existing!!!

BonzaiJoe

Yes he is. He's as real as Dottore and CTG - people who formed their own teams and won yearly competitions in the Stunts world. Cork is very real - and more important because he's the manager and founder of a legendary team like Cork's Crew.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 28, 2011, 12:55:47 PM
Yes he is.

Zak = Cork, don't be childish. Creating strong ghosts is more fun, just think on Dottore, Ayrton or Akoss Poo.

BonzaiJoe

Don't be childish? What do you mean?? I'm writing this from the inside of a limousine flanked by two nice girls with big boobs on my way to pose with Zak and Cork on a poster because he's on a charm offensive as he's going to run for governor next year, so don't say he isn't real.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 28, 2011, 01:47:28 PM
Don't be childish? What do you mean?? I'm writing this from the inside of a limousine flanked by two nice girls with big boobs on my way to pose with Zak and Cork on a poster because he's on a charm offensive as he's going to run for governor next year, so don't say he isn't real.

Grow up.

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on September 28, 2011, 01:26:56 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 28, 2011, 12:55:47 PM
Yes he is.

Zak = Cork, don't be childish. Creating strong ghosts is more fun, just think on Dottore, Ayrton or Akoss Poo.

Got you! CTG = Akoss Poo! Now the plot thickens!

CTG

Yep, the guy you know as 'Akoss Poo' is an amateur actor.

BonzaiJoe

He's a very talented actor, and a strong live pipsqueak. Maybe it's the other way around. The guy we know as CTG is an actor and Pínter Ákos is the monstrous necromancer.