News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Longer Tracks

Started by Ruepel, March 27, 2002, 07:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruepel

When you look at the scoreboard of Bogot?, you'll see that there isn't a real gap between the first 5 drivers.

Between CAP and Ben, there are only two seconds.

Yesterday, I made the first draft for the next Championship track, and because of the facts above, I made one which is much longer than Glasgow and Bogot?.

What do you think about tracks with a winning time of about 2:00,00?

12XU

Ruepel

zaqrack

I think that`s the most time a competition track should take for a higher-average class driver to finish.

Zak

ben snel

a bit long

for me stunt racing must remain a nice little hobby.

When tracks are longer, I'll have too put more time in it, and I probably will, because I'm a bit fanatic. But I like it far better when it stays a nice LITTLE hobby. What does it matter when differences are small? All the better, when you JUUUUST managed to stay ahead, and, vice versa: when you lost by only an inch.

roywiegerinck

2 min, tracks,

Hmmzz, kind a long, but maybe you should try a fw times

I like long tracks in the Perm. comp. !!

Ruepel

Hehe... I tell you a little secret about Pershing II:

He really HATES long tracks.

So this is my only chance to build a long track.

But I promise that I'll make it a little bit shorter than two min.

12XU

Ruepel

Judge Greg

If you build a track, which YOU can drive in about 2 minutes it?s ok.Then it won?t be much longer than Bogota. JUST KIDDING! ;-)

2 minutes are ok, but that?s the limit. I would say that 1:30 is a good time for a track, but try a longer one.

Maybe it?s interesting and if not we can at least be angry about you.  

Bonzai Joe

I like tracks that are short (1:15 -), but very hard.

juank 23

when you are running in championships like this i mean without shortcuts, its cool to see resistance, a good pilot resist a long time, but a bad thing here is that replay handling exists and this modify every talent time, dont forget: I HATE REPLAY HANDLING AND IM NEVER GOING TO USE IT.

Anonymous

Longer Tracks???  

Ruepel, is this a revolution behind my back?  

Seriously, let?s try a longer track, even I don?t like them. My favourite track-length is between 1:15 and 1:45.