News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Records

Started by Argammon, January 17, 2002, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

I proposed Zak to add a page with records for some well known tracks like 'default'.It should be an all time record page and not be finished every month...

Zak already said he wanted to do it next month,so enjoy  

Especially since all 'Indy' competitions are dead now

Bonzai Joe

I am most proud of my Bernies 1.55.50 and my Skids 1.34.60. My other records are: Default 54.70 Cherris: 3.40.10 Joes: 1.16.80 Helens: 4.51.75

They have all been done without replay saving, and most of them in Mindscape 1.1

DukeBismarck

Such a list for the Standard-Tracks is a good Idea. But I think there should be a Separation between times with Replay-Handling and without. But i know, that it?s impossible to control, there should be a kind of "Gentlemen Agreement". Edited by: DukeBismarck   at: 1/18/02 11:09:30 am

Argammon

I don't have the tracks like 'Bernies' because they weren't available in the original stunts version.Might only be mindscape?

Well the 54.70 on the default track is a bit faster than any other record I found on the net,unfortunatly mine is better  

zaqrack

I`m in mail-contact with Pershing II, he said that he has taken part in a stunts competition, which runned from 1997, not on the net, but you had to send your time on a floppy disk every month, and now they plan to start it on the net, looks like it`ll already begin in february. They`ll have uncommon rules, but I won`t tell more, because it`s not my comp.  

Zak

Bonzai Joe

Will you at least give us a link?  

zaqrack

Page isn`t uploaded yet, so I can` give you a link, of course when it`ll be done, tere will be a link from the page.

Zak

Bonzai Joe

I just found out some of my records weren't that good   I improved some of them by several seconds (10+), but that was with replay handling. Still looking forward to the High-scores section!

DukeBismarck

If there is a list for the DefaultTrack-Record, may be there should also be a separation between the different cars, because a LAMBORGHINI LM 002 can?t be so fast as a Indy, but it should be an amazing challenge to optimize the time for this and the other cars.

Argammon

Still curious: what's your default time Bismarck?

BonzaiJoe

Default will be driven in 30 seconds by crazy people in the future! You better believe it, bitches!!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 02, 2011, 09:41:02 PM
Default will be driven in 30 seconds by crazy people in the future! You better believe it, bitches!!

Welcome back, Alain!