News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Bonzai Joe admit it :)

Started by Argammon, January 18, 2002, 02:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

You don't send a time bc even Skid is faster than you this month!

Admit it!

Bernie sent me a telephone tape proving you are chickening out.

zaqrack

That`s Enough!

So he is spending his time on such things!

You may remember, that he was the hosrt of december. He didn`t wrote anything, he said, that he was making christmas present for his mother all the time. He cried, and promised, that if I give him January too, he`ll write. I gave him january, and well... He is recording stupid tapes instead of commenting the replays. I`m very angry...

Zak

Bonzai Joe

And I am not going to send in a replay before I am under the minute or it's the end of the month. And by the way, Skid's 1.28.55 is completely impossible, he can't even do that with the Indy... but I have a time which is somewhat faster than Skid's :-)

zaqrack

And Skid was fast enough to overtake several real pipsqueaks (but not Bonzai Joe) and get 1 point :)

BonzaiJoe

And now, 75 tracks later, Argammon seems to have permanently chickened out :(

Although there is this hidden user who sometimes comes here. I have a feeling that's Argammon. I don't know who else it would be.

By the way, I would still like to know how Usrin did his 1.12 on this race, his first race!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

U P ! ! !

(Usrin is my ghost)

BonzaiJoe

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Argammon on January 18, 2002, 02:00:00 PM
You don't send a time bc even Skid is faster than you this month!

Admit it!

Bernie sent me a telephone tape proving you are chickening out.

<i></i>

I know it doesn't look like it now, but I'm telling you I'm gonna win the season! Even though I'll only be 5th this month :( Just wait till ZCT19, I'll kill you all.