News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Awards

Started by ZakKrack, February 11, 2002, 12:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I found them, as you may read it on the welcome page.

I`ve also received the winner`s addresses, so next week they`ll be posted, and when they get them, everybody`ll see the pictures of them on the page, until then I won`t put it up, it`s secret.

Not such a big thing, it may look a bit childish, but I really like it. Anyway, I think it can look anyhow, it`s such a great thing, that you can grab it with your hands.  )

Zak

zaqrack

They were posted, air mail on thursday.

When the winners recive it I`ll put up the pics.  

Zak

roywiegerinck

Thanks, looks cool.... how made the drawing ? (Eszti ?)

zaqrack

Yep, she did it.  

I`m glad you like it.

Next year it`ll look very professional.  )

Zak

roywiegerinck

Ok, it doesn't look very professional, but it's ok !

Maybe computerdesign next year ?  

zaqrack

No, I don`t want to.

Everything is computer-designed nowadays.  

But I`ve just started learning technical drawing and Eszti starts the university (industrial designer) hopefullynext year, so we`ll be much more experienced with such things  

My dream is a real trophy, from metal or something, at least for the winner.  

Zak

Bonzai Joe

Maybe a trophy that is passed on every year and gets inscriptions on it with the winners' names  

roywiegerinck

Yeah, that'll be a real cool idea !

Mingva

My awards vision:

1. pipsqueaks' Cup - champion of the year will get an award (eg. one of the following: trophy, computer game, shirt with Stunts attributic, etc.);

2. Teams' Cup - all members of the year's champion team will get Stunts souvenir;

3. Nations' Cup - just for fun.

Thanks for attention  

zaqrack

How did you find it out?

I was just thingking about some days ago, that this years winner gets a T-shirt, the others a plate or sthing liek that, of course the winning team gets award too, but not the nations cup - it`s experimental this year, as the team cup was last year.

Zak

Bonzai Joe

That's so funny, I just came up with the t-shirt idea 2 days ago also. You can ask Roy   I didn't think of it as an award, but I was going to make it anyway. Because I have made a bet with Roy about a six pack, and if I lose, I'm going to give it to him the next time I meet him. But how will we know if we meet? If I am wearing a Stunts t-shirt!