News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

driving school

Started by ZakKrack, February 13, 2002, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Attention all driving school writers!

Roy sent the first part of his work, it`s great, I`ll upload it soon.

It`s enough if you send the replay, and the text for it, I`ll make the pictures and put the movie itself together.

One question. Would you like when we`d have not such small pic-slideshows at the driving schools, but movies too? It`s about 3mb/1 min of replay, so they are quite big, but forunately I`ll have enopugh place, and it`s not such a big work. I have a 33.6kbps modem, so I vote no, but you may like it.  )

Zak

Bonzai Joe

It sounds like much work but not so much improvement to me. Of course it would be cool with movies, but if it is hard to do, let's just stick to the slideshows.

zaqrack

Drivers!

We still need some people to make

Otto`s (corners, speed choice)

Cherry`s (jumps)

Skid`s (dangerous stunts combinations)

driving school. You don`t have to do it in a day, but I`d be happy, if I`d know, who`ll make them.

Now taking a job comes also with some reward, so hurrry to get a good one.  

Zak

juank 23

sorry but last days ive been so busy at the university, and i dont know whats happenning here , whats all this about driving school and that, could somebody explain to me?????????????

zaqrack

You can access the driving school from the main menu, it`s at the bottom. If you don`t see it, press the light mode. There are various lessons for the drivers teaching new technics. Making the whole hing is too much job for me, so I decided to give it out for you. You send me replays with the tricks, and the text you want to see with it, and I make a slideshow of it.

I`m making Bernie`s, Roy has Joe, and Bonzai Joe is working on Helen`s school. The others are still available.

Zak

FredMercy

Please make one about jumping the boluvard, as I do not know how!

Fred Merc

Joe Stallin

Well, I like to teach you that, but I think it is part of Otto's "choosing the right speed"