News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New Homepage

Started by Charles, March 15, 2002, 10:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles

I just made a new homepage....

I looks almost the same but with frames...

I'm closing the old one....

The new one is located at

www.geocities.com/charles956

not charles959 but it's charles956....

almost the same....

My old e-mail is also a bit spoilt....

send in your e-mail at vivid_t@swirve.com

Thanks

Mingva

Hi, I only want to present team's site: rally.tinklapis.lt/stunts

Because in Zak's competition is allowed 4 pipsqueaks per team, other pipsqueaks can join to us. Only contact with team members. Of course there are vacancies for test pipsqueaks (aka test pilots)too  

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Mingva"Hi, I only want to present team's site: rally.tinklapis.lt/stunts

Because in Zak's competition is allowed 4 pipsqueaks per team, other pipsqueaks can join to us. Only contact with team members. Of course there are vacancies for test pipsqueaks (aka test pilots)too  
<i></i>

I remember when I filled the "enlist to Orion" form at the end of July 2002 after a loooong chat with Alain on the old Stunts Chatroom (the one before EFNet, can't remember which one it was).

I'm in the mood of "remembrance of things past" today, browsing old topics... :smt033

Shoegazing Leo

Godammit!!!!

Krys Toff is making a ressurection on ol topics... I remember what the virtual enlist put me on Orion because Alan Rotoi showed me a lot of Stunts Adresses!!!!!

Usrin

OFF:
Could any non-Hungarian check whether he can open http://usrin.tvn.hu/weather.html or not? Thanks! (I think the contents of the site wouldn't be too interesting for you, but I'd like to be sure that it's visible from abroad. Lack of international bandwidth is a common problem at these free Hungarian webhosts...)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Usrin

Thanks DJ!
To be ONtopic: knowing this, I would recommend tvn.hu to Akoss Poo, whose page was also on csucs.hu which seems to be dead...

BonzaiJoe

I can open it without problems too.

I miss Charles' competition...
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Hello. Maybe BonzaiJoe, zaqrack or JTK/KHR could tell some words about Charles' competition? I want to add page on wiki. It has a strange scoreboard. According to awards on "pipsqueaks 2001" page, in that season was 6 races. In 2002 it was finished CT09 and competition was stopped during CT10. And there were other 2 tracks, aren't it started from CT01? And why results from 2 races were not added to overal year score, although awards were given to pipsqueaks?

Maybe someone has saved monthly results from Charles' competition?  ::)

CTG

Quote from: Mingva on June 19, 2009, 11:45:51 AM
Maybe someone has saved monthly results from Charles' competition?  ::)

Nobody. :-\ That's a crucial lack of information, I was also hunting for the data to add to my database - nobody could tell the results and Charles never answered for my e-mail...

BonzaiJoe

It's one of the remaining mysteries in Stunts, and it will only be solved if we find Charles (or maybe Ben Snel?).

I joined Charles competition at CT4. It must have been really early 2001, before I joined Zakstunts. I don't know anything about the first three tracks except you can see that they were won by Fdzierva and Ben Snel (I think). The first season ran until CT8, then CT9 was the first race of the 2002 season and the last real race. Maybe the official results were lost somehow. I had 1.36 and Roy had 1.33 something. CT10 was released, I have it and I drove it, but the scoreboard was never updated and then the competition faded away.

CT4 and CT5 were won by Fdzierva, maybe CT6 too. Then Roy Wiegerinck arrived (he took part in one race under the name "The Green Bomb" first) and won CT7 and CT8, and was leading on CT9.

This is all the information I have with my poor memory...

CTG

We should find Charles on Facebook... :D

I have found Dayan Handapangoda on LinkedIn!

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on June 06, 2013, 12:57:54 PM

I agree, because as I see, his homepage is not available.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on June 06, 2013, 01:22:48 PM
Quote from: CTG on June 06, 2013, 12:57:54 PM

I agree, because as I see, his homepage is not available.

2 weeks business trip?

BonzaiJoe

Do we have any chance of finding him on Facebook?