News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CTK2003a.trk is out!

Started by JTK, July 31, 2003, 09:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Hi Babes,

heat your motors, choose the right tyres and then hit the road for the first of three tracks in the Kalpen's summer race!

Have fun, I hope you like this small track.

JTK  :D

al il professore

Mein gott!!

kalpen became tonight the hardest competition on earth. It combines the best track design with the use of all the possibilities that a shortcut master can demonstrate in one minute of saint driving.

Zakstunts got the shortcuts, but never uses indy car.

IRC uses indy car, but jail the pipsqueak in the rules.

Kalpen will crown the best stunts driver this shitty earth was ever able to burden.

I am crying on every single details of this perfect track. World, stop to move, universe stop to bang or bing or whatever, fingers, drive me to the sacred heaven of those who consider the indy car as an idol, stunts elements their totem, and enhancing a lap as a religious procession.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

Merci beaucoup,

I like reading that, seems you enjoy the track (that's what it was made for). Now the first pipsqueaks sent their replays, you can see their times at our scoreboard.

CU, JTK

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I already started my engine with driving a fabulous 1:22.60 on the previous Kalpen track, CTRACK34. And there's still some improvement, it wasn't a maximum replay handling rpl, i did it for fun. Remember Zak was leading with 1:36.

And now let's start my engine on the new kalpen track.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

instead of trying to beat my old time on Ctrack34 try to beat my brand new 0:50.85 on the new track :)

and dont hide your times, 3 rpl/track is enouigh for a great battle!

JTK

Hi Zak,

I'm breathless - what a race and you even want to send a better one? Remember, two more tracks are coming and I don't want you to die on the first...  :shock:

CU, JTK

Shoegazing Leo

Very funny track...
It's like the new hockenheinring...
My 1:02 is just for start...

XDude_NL

Quote from: "zaqrack"instead of trying to beat my old time on Ctrack34 try to beat my brand new 0:50.85 on the new track :)

and dont hide your times, 3 rpl/track is enouigh for a great battle!

I already beat your time  :P
My time is 49.30 with WinXP :)

JTK

...and XDude_NL's race is really - untellable terribly killing, I've seldom seen such a performance... Your race was really quiet agains this ride, Zak...

Nice also Q, who definitely raced the Jaguar XJR9! Cool thing! :)

al il professore

yeah dude... yeah... you can run, you cannot hide!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

mmhh... what about a 80 pipsqueaks kalpen competition? we can do it if alanrotoi advertises for kalpen on 4dstunts.com.ar

BonzaiJoe

I've already told you several times: This track is the best track ever made by anyone. It is my bible and it always was. I bow in the dust before this track. I love everything about it.

My favourite track
My favourite car
My favourite rules (no rules :D)

My favourite race! You won't even see the smoke...  8)
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

And to Akoss Poo: 1.22 on CTRACK34!?????? !! ?? !!! ??? !!!! ???? !!!!! ?????

That's impressively incredibly impressive and incredible. Other Kalpen tracks that I recommend: CTRACK27, CTRACK28, CTRACK30, CTRACK23, CTRACK24, CTRACK25, CTRACK06, CTRACK19. Try those, they rule. And of course CTRACK08 too! Mark Nailwood's first win.
If you want, try to beat my records:

06: 1.21.80
08: 1.20.15
19: 1.14.10
23: 1.06.80
24: 46.40
25: 49.90 (Fdzierva 49.90)
27: 53.30 (Fdzierva 52.80)
28: 37.20
30: 1.00.95
34: 1.39.25 (Akoss Poo 1.22 :D)

Yeah sorry for the bragging, I don't get a lot of occasions for it, but really, drive those tracks, they're great.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

i got a little problem now...

How on the stunts valhalla can BJ and I fall on the same opinion about this track??? its not possible... I must find some problem with the track... to prove my opinion about it is much more mature than BJ's.

For example, the scenerization is poor. its like a naked woman, you cant prefer the naked woman with no scenery on it, like... like what you want.

And its short!!! too short to extract a long pleasure burst.

And its without grass shortcuts because of the water. i liked eger and zack 20

(of course every thing i said about the track was to make obvious that my opinion differs strongly with BJ's about it.)

JTK

Thank you, Bonzai Joe!

I hope you'll also like my further tracks. I'm just thinking of the September track, it will be longer and faster and made for the shortcut lovers...  8)

CU, JTK