News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CTK2003a.trk is out!

Started by JTK, July 31, 2003, 09:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "JTK"made for the shortcut lovers...  8)

Ooooh  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Shortcuts... thinking of racing on a street, jumping, not straight but to left upon a high road... usting two corkscrews as a jump-over-and land-and -BRAKE... Things like these... I'll find the right mean things to let all of you play  :twisted:

alanrotoi

It sounds cool! A track like Megarace II "The Bronx" but with sharp corners and water :D I'll preapare my old magic carpet ;)

zaqrack

Quote from: "XDude_NL"
Quote from: "zaqrack"instead of trying to beat my old time on Ctrack34 try to beat my brand new 0:50.85 on the new track :)

and dont hide your times, 3 rpl/track is enouigh for a great battle!

I already beat your time  :P
My time is 49.30 with WinXP :)

grrr, I had 49.35 as second time, but now I wont send it, I'll send somewhere around 48secs :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"
Quote from: "XDude_NL"
Quote from: "zaqrack"instead of trying to beat my old time on Ctrack34 try to beat my brand new 0:50.85 on the new track :)

and dont hide your times, 3 rpl/track is enouigh for a great battle!

I already beat your time  :P
My time is 49.30 with WinXP :)

grrr, I had 49.35 as second time, but now I wont send it, I'll send somewhere around 48secs :)

far from best
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

but i can't see my time on the scoreboard
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

JTK

Well I sat on the beach :) The scoreboard was updated in the evening.

By the way, KHR is back again (he was still on holidays), so you can also send your replay to him (best way is sending your replay to both of us) and then the scoreboard will be updated as soon as possible.

Isn't that so, KHR?

CU, JTK

BonzaiJoe

Why are you called JTK and KHR? I've always wanted to know...

JTK

Well... the secret of JTK and KHR...  :shock:

The three letters stand for a real name like, for example, LMP could stand for Lisa Maria Presley. The question is, what is the meaning of JTK (some people in a chat a few years ago guessed right) and what is KHR (only one man I know except me and our parents guessed this name). All of you I think know these names, but I won't tell you unless you guess right... Try it, you'll not succeed  :twisted:

BY the way, why three letters? Yes, we're old  :lol:  In our days there were computer games where one could only enter three letters at the high score boards, so we tried to find something and came to KHR for my brother and JTK for me.

But the meaning... in the end... and crawling on the planet's face/some insects called the human race/lost in time and lost in space/and meaning  :mrgreen:

satanziege

Your's might be James Tiberius Kirk, as far as i could guess with "Science Fiction" from Rocky Horror as hint.
I'm still working on KHR... ;)

I'll do the Timewarp on your track next, so watch out!! ;)
FNORD!

BonzaiJoe

Ah yes, it is. I knew that actually :D Because on one of your tracks which is packed with the game, James T. Kirk has the record, and not JTK... so I figured. Good work satanziege, now let's guess KHR :D

al il professore

james kirk! lol!

cmg and lqr told me that was a tradition to call yourself with three letters in germany. i believed them. but the hi score explanation is cool mine was AL1 (say "alain" in french accent) in double dragon arcade machine and later street fighter II. this ages.

khr= Genealogy at Ancestry.com Records Found for Khr!!!

KHARIA: a language of India. SIL code: KHR.

ICH LIEBE DICH ?ber alles!!!*kuss*

Die KHR ist eine Organisation, in der wissenschaftliche Institutionen der
Rheinanliegerstaaten gemeinsam hydrologische Grundlagen

Karl Heinz Ranitzsch

http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/main.html

and remember:

IK BEN SNELLER DAN DE PENGUSSS!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

satanziege

lol guessing names is nearly better than driving stunts ;)
KHR...
- Klaus-Hendrik RUMPELSTIELZCHEN?!
- Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (German Soccer Player)

that one's hard, had a quick look on the crews of different star trek series, thought about star wars, but no other idea so far ...
FNORD!

BonzaiJoe

Rummenigge is a good guess...

al il professore

yeah i was lazing and killing my brain to guess, but only karl heinz rumenigge came. he was the saver of germany against france in sevilla 82 and against argentina later he could do nothing in 86 :D

Football is one of the reasons why, as a french, i hate germany so much. We could have won the world championship in spain 1982 without those drunken butchers!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.