News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CTK2003a.trk is out!

Started by JTK, July 31, 2003, 09:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

sorry but i had to say that william shatner is a homostar on this photo. each time i load this thread i see that female pose and think "hi mistress black hole"
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Hey! I already noticed that Akoss was 3rd !! Excellent result in this hard track and against those opponents, congratulations!!

al il professore

MMMH!!!

I just realized thanks to akoss poo that i beat CAP (47.70) by one second!!!
(46.30)

I AM BETTER THAN A STUNTS LEGEND!!!

this replay from CAP (played in june 2001) was elected as one of the best of all time by Bonzai joe in november 2001 on www.stuntsrus.fr.st historical replays section ;) and i didnt know it until now!

ARH! kalpen bros are full of surprises... let it continue in 2004
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Yes, I chose it because I think it was CAP's best, but it's evident now that no replays from the former stars (CAP, Mark Nailwood, Fdzierva etc.) belong among the best replays ever. The 2002/2003 generation is much stronger.
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

I thought it back and forth and descided I won't race Kalpen C either.
I don't even know if I will race the GTO track.
What a pity......... but seeing that I didn't start to race yet and seeing my shedule during the next days it looks grim.

al il professore

You must send, even "a time" on zakstunts, because we play for the first ranking as a team.

orion 3404 points
opponent near 3403 points

We are just two replays away from a team championship!!!

JTK

Argy, there'll be a new chance for you to race next year :)