News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Looping Warriors

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, November 18, 2002, 10:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on May 17, 2012, 11:19:21 PM
It is not about the Slovakia topic, but I can see further undeserved subforum vote rights with this. Of course there is no Slovakia, but if there's another question, even if Usrin and me agree, we can't win the poll, which is a huge injustice. Btw fvck off Czech hockey team!!!  >:( >:( >:(

So you don't get it. I can't vote twice in new team polls, because the old account is not existing anymore.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

And if you change the poll question? Even if the number of votes are zero again then, I can't be sure that I would have no disadvantages, especially after Sweden lost against the Czechs tonight...  >:( >:( >:(

And if in any cases you could vote twice (even if you had done this way), the forum owes me the right to do the same at another poll.

BÖFF!!! FVCK OFF CZECHS!!!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

As I told you earlier: forever Czechs, especially the "traitor" Jágr (even if he did not play in the national team this year). ;D

CTG

So if Usrin takes part in ZCT 133, will you two form a team again?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on August 10, 2012, 09:00:09 AM
So if Usrin takes part in ZCT 133, will you two form a team again?

I'm an Opponent Near member, as I said earlier, though it is not on the scoreboard. Anyone can join me.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

CTG

Akoss Poo, the master of teamwork   :-X

alanrotoi

Maybe you can do a handjob in teamwork :O

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on January 30, 2013, 01:49:34 AM
Maybe you can do a handjob in teamwork :O

Where's your winning replay? :P

CTG

Quote from: CTG on January 29, 2013, 11:17:13 PM
Akoss Poo, the master of teamwork   :-X

Akoss Poo, the master of "all the pipsqueaks overtaking me are dirty and/or cheaters - and I don't play with cheaters!" (= I can't accept that I'm a looooooooooser!) ;D :P

(motivating insult)

alanrotoi

Will you use necromancy this season?

CTG

I'll use what I want to. Driving with toes.

CTG

I hate to be a Looping warrior... :D

Friker

CTG