News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Special rules

Started by zaqrack, August 04, 2003, 12:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What about tracks with a special rule ext year?

I hate these, we don't need any.
2 (25%)
It's good as it is, 2 specials in the summer.
3 (37.5%)
Special rules are good, lets have more next year.
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 04, 2003, 12:08:50 AM

zaqrack

special rules for this year are over with Z28, vote about its future...

al il professore

i found the crash the signs a bad thing, because there was no shortcuts. but there is a problem with the track design also... if there is no shortcut on the track, there is no shortcut on the track when you crash the signs also.

I find the reload your car in the gas stations a good idea, because its funny! it seems like an express refueling method, and you can do the "magic carpet" lots of times.

i didnt find nothing about act special rules :) because i didnt have motivation to play on it.

I installed mig alley, an old (1999) combat flight sim on the korean air war, also installed civilization PTW (play the world) and am social engineering people to hack their mail accounts and steal their passwords is very easy... so take care of your ass. Spoofing argammon's ip on IRC and some forums... I also changed the homepage of the police departement of Hendaye to a fake displaying the world known website www.grosnichons.com.

Yesterday i scanned the ports of five remote computers, located in scandinavia, new hampshire and washington DC. Here are the cash cards numbers of those poor guys:

(this part was edited by the forum administrator)

At noon, 1 september, all phones of the planet (including the mobiles) will ring to celebrate the birth of my godness entity on the web.

Call me neo.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

It's good as it is, 2 specials in the summer

JTK

Your contest always was different with different rules (the cars for example). Special rules make your contest even more different from others. I like'em!  :lol:

alanrotoi

LEO I love you!! I played that game all my childhood in my old Atari  :lol:  :lol:

River Raider, Enduro, Space Patrol, Galaxian, H.E.R.O, Phantom, Air Rider and a big etc. :D

al il professore

do you remember the movie "wargames" it is meant to be the story of a hacker who goes into a ministry of war computer and plays chess against it. then he launches a virtual holocaust. ridiculous. come on, the ministry of war computer of the usa, hidden in like they say in stargate sg-1 in the mount cheyenne or whatever, is only guarded by a password??? lol
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

al il professore

i am Pickell's Idea!!!!!!

i feel... blessed. Thank you, thank you... too much... thanks! vote for me eat fruits, drink milk... good night america!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I don't like these special rules. We have to leave the track. So special rules like last year I think. Or rather special cars... Or more Indy...
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km