News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Super Mario Bros. Comunist Propaganda?

Started by alanrotoi, August 05, 2003, 01:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

al il professore

i found a trojan called "keyrec" embedded in a dos.exe file in my stunts directory tonight.

i am trying to find out where it comes from, and i nuke him ;)

seriously, check out your stunts folder and use a trojan remover on your hard disk before they know the keys. :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

XDude_NL

Quote from: "al il professore"i found a trojan called "keyrec" embedded in a dos.exe file in my stunts directory tonight.

i am trying to find out where it comes from, and i nuke him ;)

seriously, check out your stunts folder and use a trojan remover on your hard disk before they know the keys. :)

It wasn't me  :)

al il professore

dude, dont worry, i am working on your case. i come to amsterdam tomorrow to visit my cousins. I will stay there one week... can i visit you in nieuwkoop?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

hey its not so far from amsterdam!!! 22 kms!!

here

i think we will face on a stunts match up LIVE!!!

zaqrack

hey, do it, and

WE WANT PICTURES!!!

if you succeed (also if not, I dont care :), I want to organize a Hungarian LIVE stunts event this year.
2 PC + 1 Amiga running stunts at the same time, and battles with different rules, with time limit and jury.

motto: bring your own keyboard :)

It'd be the best on a weekend day, and then tose who are living further can also play, discuss and send times through IRC.

XDude_NL

Quote from: "al il professore"hey its not so far from amsterdam!!! 22 kms!!

here

i think we will face on a stunts match up LIVE!!!

Nooooooooo :!: stay in France :)
No cheaters allowed in Nieuwkoop  :P

al il professore

:(  perhaps its our only chance to meet.