News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ACT08

Started by satanz@work, August 06, 2003, 10:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

satanz@work

I just wanted to try out that track, but those jumps didn't let me get any sleep until i got through once.
Is it the summer or is it Kalpen that noone else wants to drive that one ;)?

Usrin

Don't worry, I'll drive on this track. And I think Akoss also will... Some years ago he always wanted to beat me on tracks made by me.  :) (Akoss, do you remember my "Default" track with times around 2:55?  :) ) I hope he hasn't lost this habit, and we'll see an interesting battle on ACT 08.

And I hope Zak will update the scoreboard more frequently... If I don't see the times of my opponents, I'll lose my motivation.  :cry: Zak, do you hear me?  :?:  :?:  :?:
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

yep, sorry, today an update, then finally quiet days, so I dont have to update :)
my comp was quite messy in the past days (4 system reinstalls in 3 days), now it looks fine.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

of course i will drive this track. to be honest, i already drove a 1:37. sending rpl...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

good to see rotoi on the scoreboard! we only missed a real time on zct28!

629.09 km

alanrotoi

I already moved so no time to race / updates.

BonzaiJoe

I play open: 1.32.60 on ACT08
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Nice track by the way
But we can't be quite sure.

Ugh how to do that???

629.09 km

Ugh how to do that???

629.09 km

al il professore

Usrin: (Akoss, do you remember my "Default" track with times around 2:55?  )

the world record is 36 seconds opened, 59 seconds closed. Alain P?r? registered trademark 2003.

Bonzai Joe: i play opened

yes... yes... and even with an imsa car. this guy will be hiding times until the stunts valhalla :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

36 seconds on Usrin's default track??? Hmmm, I must see that rpl... How did you get Usrin's default track?

Alain, Bonzai Joe: both time hiders, I will hide my time this month, too on Kalpen!

629.09 km