News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 29 - Power Flower

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 10, 2003, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ah ah ah new track...

This is a successful version of zct23. Very hard, full power gear track (for top drivers), replay handling definitely needed.
For non-Indy power gear riders like Alan Rotoi (zct 16) or Argammon (zct10). The last corner will be very very hard. First I disliked the track, I thought now my enemy cars are coming (Corvette and Ferrari if the track is power gear+Countach), but I already did a great rpl and I've just sent it.
I hope Alan Rotoi and Bonzai Joe will do their best this month, if it will be, the final result will be:

1 Alan Rotoi
2 Bonzai Joe
3 Akoss Poo
4 XDude
5 Alain
6 Doelloos
7 Krys Toff
8 Zak McKracken
9 Usrin
10 Fernando Brito.

Don't know if CTG will come for this track, but I think he won't. So this is my guess.
What do you think about this track and results?
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Myron

I know what i want to say is offtopic but i do!
PLEASE CHECK the www.crashday.com an download the video and reply the topic! ALL STUNTS FAN!!! They don't know this Stunts Competitions! They need to know to make a better game! Thanks!
The "Messiah"

zaqrack

I've opened a Crahsday topic at the Games section in the forum

alanrotoi

I'm not worry about your trip, I'm worry about the time I sent and it wasn't updated  :cry:

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Shoegazing Leo

Two Brazilian going to pro at this moment... Is Fernando Brito the new Fdzierva???

al il professore

1 Alan Rotoi
2 Bonzai Joe
3 Akoss Poo
4 XDude
5 Alain

PFFF! who is your master. Answer to me akoss poo. Bend over under the eyes of your leader, looking down at you :)

1. Alain
2. Bonzai joe
3. akoss poo
4. xdude_nl
5. krys toff

is my bet

winning time (my time) will be 59 seconds.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ugh Fernando's time seems to be veeery dangerous. Power gear Corvette is what I don't like, so don't expect a win from me this month, maybe on Kalpen!

Opponent Near kills!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

thats what i forgot to mention this morning! congratulations fernandow! welcome in the fast pipsqueaks club!

Fernando Brito

Hi Guys!

As you can see, I really enjoy cars with power gear :) .

I think it's too early for me to start  figuring a ranking, but ...  
    If Zak is going to be beaten, I bet it's gonna be by a very short  time difference. But I didn't see Alain in the Score table,  and some other driver that did well on ZCT28... Are they preparing us a surprise?

See ya!
[Fernando Brito]

satanziege

Damn it, when Al said  0:59 would be winning time i thought he went nuts, and now that ;) where will it end?
FNORD!

Mingva

Today I also raced on z29. I had Krys' rpl, and tried to achieve the same time. Unfortunatelly, without success :( In 3rd checkpoint (out of 4) my time was worse 3 secs. But then I noticed I spent already 3 hours for it!!!

Nah, Stunts isn't worth such amount of time. And the most important - it wasn't fun at all :x

Krys TOFF

Ouch, 3 hours, and no replay sent !
I can't understand that.
If you spent " hours, I hope you finished one lap at least, no ?
Even if you don't think the time good, send it. At least to your teammates for us to give you some advices.

About time spent, I made my 1:11,95 in less than one hour (something around 40 minutes if I remember well), one week ago, and without any teammate's replay to compare.
And my 1st time was made in less than 10 minutes, it was 1:19,35.

I never raced Stunts 3 hours in a row, especially on the same circuit.
For finding back motivation, I need to change track each hour or racing maximum. That's why I race so many comps. :wink:

Mingva

My new PC isn't suitable for Stunts. And it's hard to do a turn at 245mph  :( For example, impressive times on Cegled and Eger I did at work (in school) where's my old PC. Anyway, I'm not good in racing. I was better than Leo just because I spent much more hours for every track I raced. In live racing I won't be better (likely even worse) than Leo or Neil McRae.

BonzaiJoe

That's a load of bullshit :D NOBODY is worse then Neil McRae...

I don't think you have enough bad results to prove that you are such a bad driver. If you really want to be acknowledged as one of the worst, you have to lose some more races...
But we can't be quite sure.