News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 29 - Power Flower

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 10, 2003, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I had my 1:11.40 after only about 40 minutes of driving. After another hour of racing, I'm under a minute! But how to beat Zak? I think it's not his last rpl. But it will be different on Kalpen. I like this track! (but not the car)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Ezekiel Kemboi

I have a time 47 seconds and I will beat everybody!

zaqrack

Ezekiel: then send it :) I know who you are, but wont tell anyone :)

I dunno who will win, but sure Usrin just sent RPL of the year (by far).

Remember Track Design Contest last autumn? Stay tuned for the RPL Beauty Contest! Starting with september possibly. Rules are coming soon...

alanrotoi

Wheeee! I waited for it!!!

Usrin

On the scoreboard, Alain is a member of Orion. But some days ago, he wrote on this forum that he was no more a member of Orion Team!!! Is there a bug in the scoreboard or what?  :?

Ezekiel Kemboi, do you like "Oi!"? That would be fantastic!  :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

al il professore

One is always one's inimaginable horrible bug.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

to Usrin: if even Alain would abandoned Stunts racing, nobody had rights to delete it from Orion team :P And he wrote he stopped active racing but not leaving/changing team :!: I know you want to see Orion without Al's points :x

BonzaiJoe

He did write that he was no longer a member of the Orion team, but I don't think anyone believed him.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Usrin"Ezekiel Kemboi, do you like "Oi!"? That would be fantastic!  :)

LOL!! He would join OI team with Roy and me :)

al il professore

this was another agression. You think i am weaker now and i will quit if you treat me bad. But i am coming down from the moutains for you. only to read your agressive posts and reply to them here and on track. I am the only true pipsqueak, i tell the truth on what i do and think, and i am one of the rare that do that, and they tell me i am a lier. solve this equation:

good skills + victory + big mouth = lier

the "truth" factor multiplicate the "lier" by zero

: in the moment i wrote my... one, two... third retiring post i was ten thousand stellar light years from this dirty black hole of crazy stunt pipsqueaks. i really meant i would never race stunts again.

But now i am the happiest pipsqueak on earth and i answer provocations only to reach one thousand posts here. Only regret: this stunts nervous breakdown costed orion team the victory in kalpen track one.  :lol:

but there will be other victories in the skies. against your pride. I hear the walkiries on my side they rip your tires and blind your vision.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Try to imagine you're not yourself and then read your posts on this forum. The reason why people call you a liar is because you are a liar. You can't say that because some things you say are true, you are not a liar. The reason why we insult you is because you are Mr. Insult-all-the others #1. You are a fabulous pipsqueak though, so I don't think you should ruin your own reputation by writing nonsense in the forum.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

insulting is a passion. i cant help. but its no hatred, it makes people drive faster 10% (at least, and in several cases, with no brain people it had greater results around 50% :) )

insulting, lying, spitting, stallin the girls and hitting the kids, thats life !

satanziege

FNORD!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ezekiel Kemboi is the great runner of Kenya. In Stunts world, it is me. To be honest,I don't know how to drive 47 seconds... I just wanted to make some ppl believe that 47 sec is possible...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

i dont need to believe in 47 seconds. i am a believer. stunts its my religion.

45 seconds is a saint task. i did 48 seconds today. and i did some bicycle its the period of the year i like the most. building base. long trainings, and level. yuk! while icing nuts in winter i will think about crazy stunts sitting behind my computer when i come home.