News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 29 - Power Flower

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 10, 2003, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

oops! not 48 only 49.35, sorry i just saw that sending it now.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

the name of one of them is beginning by "L" and finishing by "EO RAMONE".

and its a performance if it happens!!! just  DO IT
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

No, Leo must stay in Amateur league :P  Because he can win it :) Yahoooo, Orion will have two champions this year :roll:

Come on, Leo, try manual gears :idea:

al il professore

mingva, keep it mind that orion can assimilate new member since myron retired.

we must try to assimilate fernando brito. because he was first interested in orion team, and seems very disappointed by the team dynamics in corks crew.

also lets watch for the newbies that will come from now and draft the big one.

of course myron still can come back :( but as far as i know its hopeless.

good luck myron! but there is still a place for you here.

Mingva

Fernandinho is in OPs :P Let's keep team squad for this year without any changes (even without deleting Myron). But also let's search for new members at the same time. Maybe organize an Orion Cup (like Unskilled did)?

al il professore

ops! its worse than corks management!

BonzaiJoe

Unskilled cup was a complete fake :D It consisted of CTG, CTG (ghost), CTG (ghost) and Crazy Driver (ghost created by ghost).
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

CTG= Crazy Driver so only one ghost, CTG exists!
This is not my track! I will be 5th or 6th... I have no idea how Alain did his rpl...
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Argammon

My guess for the top 10:

1)Alain,Argammon or Bonzai Tree
4)Zak
5)Akoss
6)Alanrotoi
7)Mingva
8)Krys
9)Fernando (though I don'T know him)
10)Satan

:)

Argammon

Ops I forgot Usrin

1)Alain,Argammon or Bonzai Tree
4)Zak
5)Akoss
6)Usrin
7)Alanrotoi
8)Mingva
9)Krys
10)Fernando (though I don'T know him)

BonzaiJoe

CTG may exist, but he has never driven a Stunts race...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

hey the bolo sentence was very deep bonzai ;)

i need to quote akoss this month... from the beginning to the end: self funnitory. its increasingly more and more devastated pipsqueak... read!

I already did a great rpl and I've just sent it.

I hope Alan Rotoi and Bonzai Joe will do their best this month, if it will be, the final result will be:

1 Alan Rotoi
2 Bonzai Joe
3 Akoss Poo
4 XDude
5 Alain

Power gear Corvette is what I don't like, so don't expect a win from me this month, maybe on Kalpen!

(Usrin, reacting to my first time sent...) Is there a bug in the scoreboard or what?  

To be honest,I don't know how to drive 47 seconds... I just wanted to make some ppl believe that 47 sec is possible...

This is not my track! I will be 5th or 6th... I have no idea how Alain did his rpl...

you got few days left to change your mind. And you can be better than expected on this track. Next month its good to be on the ascending state of mind. be more positive, opponents near!!!

alanrotoi

The best sport of who feels the winner in every current track is to put in the 1st place those who won 1 year ago.

BTW I'm managging a competition so you know I won't race for the top.

zaqrack

Quote from: "alanrotoi"
BTW I'm managging a competition so you know I won't race for the top.

you can race to the top, just top has an other meaning when you're managing :)