News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 29 - Power Flower

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 10, 2003, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i dont respect quitters.

part of the crisis i crossed was caused by your devastating retirement from IRC.

i think no other pilot like alanrotoi will never exist. alanrotoi disappeared. and its your fault. thats why i hate you today.

perhaps nothing can make up my mind on that. what a sadness.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

1. Alain
2. Bonzai joe
3. akoss poo
4. xdude_nl
5. krys toff

is my bet

winning time (my time) will be 59 seconds.

it was so long time ago! (i cant believe it! was i really so fast comparing to the winning time i predicted?)

at that time, alanrotoi was still speaking to me in the chat room, argammon was away as a stunts pipsqueak, xdude_nl was active and i thought i could win zakstunts 29! winning a competition is getting harder and harder... and believe it or not but learning stunts is a new thing every race!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

playing the flower power track, i thought that the north was near the river that is located near the finish line... but in reality, its south, what about you? did you also fall into the joy of a disoriented world?

al il professore

track still unavailable for download with best replay zak :)