News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Crashday

Started by zaqrack, August 11, 2003, 09:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Krys: I wanted to ask this question long-long time ago... I really wonder about that game!
You wonder about CrashDay or TrackMania ?
If it's about TM, I promise you I'll bring my TM game at the Stunts meeting. Come to it and you'll see this game in action. :wink:

CTG

Is Crashday ready?  :roll:

Krys TOFF

They have an editor now (Atari) and game should be available at the end of 1st quarter of 2006.
Some trailers and nice pictures proved that the game evolved A LOT since its beginning.
I can't wait for playing it ! But I will have to change my graphic card 1st because it requires at least a GeForce 3 and I have a GeForce 2... :?

al il professore

general information: dont plunge into the consumers nightmare. dont believe what they say. compare the number of games you can play to and the number of games they say you cant play to...

and dont forget that the world crisis will cut ourselves from our way of life and send us back in the fifties. no oil, no car, no planes. only for a few people.

conclusion: i am sure my pentium III which i bought in 2001 will last at least a decade until 2010 with no problem because of the general prices inflation that is coming... I am proud to be the first stunts driver to announce it to the community. we are playing and speaking about a sport that will disappear for the masses in a few years... believe me, dont believe the sceptics. the world has changed. it has been destroyed on the 9-11.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Crashy, crashy, crashy Zak McCrashen!!! :D:D:D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

satanziege

crashday demo is out, in the german forum there are fans waiting to redesign old stunts tracks ... hope you lot wont loose me to a newer game with less cheating possibilities and true live races :-)
FNORD!

BonzaiJoe

Gee, I would download that demo if the Crashday website didn't play such extremely bad music so extremely loud...  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

CrashDay demo deceived me. Long live Stunts.
If you want to download something good these days, get free TrackMania Nations game.

satanziege

Guess what Krys :-) Guess what I played until 20 mins ago :-) I finally get it through my firewall .. anyone a stunts-pipsqueak on Trackmania -live race these days?? .-)
*edit* btw: I already preordered Crashday - I think the demos really the deceiving as two important things are missing: The weapon OFF options that will definitely be in the full version adn the classic RACE option .-) I hope it will become great.
FNORD!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "satanziege"Guess what Krys :-) Guess what I played until 20 mins ago :-) I finally get it through my firewall .. anyone a stunts-pipsqueak on Trackmania -live race these days?? .-)
Let's try to plan a date/time to race altogether on a "Stunts" server of TMN. :wink:
Due to huge amount of pipsqueaks (TMN game is free, so many people joined) the ladder was turned off some days, but now it is back.
I raced last 2 days in the evening, I even joined all Hugarian servers in order to see if any Hungarian I know was there, but not. Anyway, I beat these Hungarians. :-D

satanziege

hm now im off with crashday but nevertheless.. we should icq and meet in trackmania :.)
FNORD!

Krys TOFF

What is your TMN (TrackMania Nations) login ?
Mine is Krys_TOFF.
I race often TMN at late evening, 2 or 3 days per week these days.

satanziege

hm i usually play as "satanziege"
when i got time, i will contact you on icq...  :P
FNORD!

CTG

Quote from: Myron on August 12, 2003, 10:59:52 PM
I'm imagine when I'm 70 I will play stunts with my grandchild in the living room. LOL. Then stunts will be 82 years old. :))) LOOOOL

So Myron was born 12 years later than Stunts. How could he write such a message in 2003? ;D

CTG

Crashday wasn't a really great hit... ::)